tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

i am trying to find a GA ticket for my mom to experience the show with me. This would be her Christmas gift from me and I really want to do this for her. Please please let me know if any leads, this would mean a lot. 

For those who went to the first two LA shows and had reserved/non GA or CTM seats, what time did you go in line and how long did it take to get in?  My friend and I wanna explore and check out the preconcert activities and buy and merch food without being rushed lol

DiscoStyx
28 minutes ago, JGD said:

For those who went to the first two LA shows and had reserved/non GA or CTM seats, what time did you go in line and how long did it take to get in?  My friend and I wanna explore and check out the preconcert activities and buy and merch food without being rushed lol

I plan on doing the same thing :hor:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

crackpoppodcast

Question: what time does she usually come on during the JWT? Is she infamously late or does she start like right at 7:30 on the dot?

Arturo
10 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Question: what time does she usually come on during the JWT? Is she infamously late or does she start like right at 7:30 on the dot?

She starts at 8:30-8:45 for most shows

for LA expect her at 9 like last time

Looking for a ticket to this show. Just moved to LA and I'm really tryna see the show again. 

If you have a friend drop out, I'll join you :selena:

I'm a good time :selena:

So I bought a GA ticket off stubhub and it's one of those printable tix but I thought all GA tix were credit card entry only??? Was I scammedt?

Daenerys
1 hour ago, yes said:

So I bought a GA ticket off stubhub and it's one of those printable tix but I thought all GA tix were credit card entry only??? Was I scammedt?

You should be fine. Ticketmaster changed it to where the tix can be transferred now since there was such a hassle when the shows started so I’m sure the seller transferred them over to stubhub which then gave them to you upon purchase. You’ll be 100% protected under stubhub fan protection so even if the tickets were fraud, just call customer support and they’ll get you the same if not even better tickets! (From experience) 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Admin changed the title to Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Archived