Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Swish Swish (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Noah X

Not Katy releasing this high school musical garbáge while Taylor just dropped the blockbuster music video of the century :classy:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myOWNtable

The Female Michael Jackson has again graced us with a cinematic experience we could have never predicted we'd witness in our lifetime. Mozart was found bald and Beethoven is cowering in a corner. Only Katherine Hudson could weave satire, vocal bliss, and profound societal commentary into one taut display of genre-bending perfection. I hope you all won't doubt Katherine ever again knowing she is capable of this. giphy.gif

I'm not saying anything new, but this video is HORRIBLE.

It was so bad that it actually made me hate the song now.

On 8/26/2017 at 6:46 PM, DearMrPresident said:

Queen's social commentary video keeps slaying HARD, almost 30M views in two days. Whew, when will other popgirls? Rising on iTunes strongly everywhere, I  can't wait for the VMA slayage. This song will be burning down the charts and others will be eating themselves alive. :giggle:

:smh: where

OT: I'm watching it again for the third time in since it came out. It is so underwhelming, and I am so disappointed. I had high expectations for it since I love the song...

it wasn't laaaahv

Anderson123

Lol what an awkward music video. Of course she'd use all the memes she could to make it entertaining, ever since that SNL performance I knew they'd want to make that Swish Swish dance a thing. For someone like Katy Perry who has always delivered big music videos, this one feels like it's all over the place. Yes, it seems like it had a big budget but they really didn't know what to do with all of their ideas. Meh.

I'm not into this dumb drama but Taylor Swift will steal Katy's thunder with Reputation all the way to the end of 2018 and probably 2019. I feel bad for Katy because she is a nice person and Witness is actually an interesting album but it feels like she's drowning herself on purpose.

Archived