💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Nino

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

wow by the looks of it this is some Emmy worthy ****. and premiering on HBO just adds to her chances of finally winning one since HBO shows/specials are notorious Emmy magnets. It's going to be emotional, extremely well edited and RAW. SO ****ING HYPED!

Can't understand why some were expecting new music lol, she released a full length album less than a year ago, did the Superbowl, Coachella, released a trendy single, shot a full length movie with ****ing Bradley Cooper, stop whining you ungrateful little shits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Wayne

Can someone please post the picture from the bulletin board? Im pretty sure there was baptism written on a piece of paper (the first video)

gagzus
9 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

But Beyonce did it when she was on her Mrs. Carter World Tour.  She released her surprise album "BEYONCE" with no promo and changed the tour to accompany the new songs.

MCWT was a greatest hits tour that's why, JWT is to promote an entire album that was released not even 12 months ago yet who's era we're officially still in 💀Plus Beyoncé catfished her fans essentially by making her greatest hits tour sold out and then editing in the album songs in case her fans didn't actually like the album or wanna buy tickets. Not that they'd not like it anyway, but it was more a PR move 

yASSsss
Just now, John Wayne said:

Can someone please post the picture from the bulletin board? Im pretty sure there was baptism written on a piece of paper (the first video)

I can't find that picture but I did see the word 'baptism' on a sticky note.

it's probably going to be from this day.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

gagzus

Anyways y'all can stay crying thinking it was gonna be new music 💀I'm excited she's been private as f*ck this era and we're finally gonna see everything from BTS, including her breakup with Taylor 

FRANZGA
13 minutes ago, permotio said:

Anyone else secretly hoping for a third row of pics with

THE DOCUMENTARY 7/7

THE EP 7/7

???????

was lowkey hoping.. 

:poot:

not asher613
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wow by the looks of it this is some Emmy worthy ****. and premiering on HBO just adds to her chances of finally winning one since HBO shows/specials are notorious Emmy magnets. It's going to be emotional, extremely well edited and RAW. SO ****ING HYPED!

Can't understand why some were expecting new music lol, she released a full length album less than a year ago, did the Superbowl, Coachella, released a trendy single, shot a full length movie with ****ing Bradley Cooper, stop whining you ungrateful little shits

sir, I think you are out of line here. some fans have more interest in her work than anything else.  this is not at all unreasonable as she has explicitly stated that she has new music, and it will almost definitely be released by the end of tour. 

so you are the shits sir, you.

Monster Voices

My country represented like this! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Now come back to Bulgaria Queen! 

Forever and Always!

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, not asher613 said:

sir, I think you are out of line here. some fans have more interest in her work than anything else.  this is not at all unreasonable as she has explicitly stated that she has new music, and it will almost definitely be released by the end of tour. 

so you are the shits sir, you.

:ph34r::awkney: what did I do lol I'M SCREAMING ADSFGDAFGA

RAMROD

Don't cry, Gaga!! :giveup:

If you cry, then I'll cry too 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived