šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Nino

Featured Posts

WELL we already got what we wanted sistrens. gonna go to sleep now. Have a good night and don't watch the Swish Swish videoĀ šŸ’™

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613

monsters are correct to be disappointed. we want the goods, the end. hbo dicks following around liittle jojo will be interesting to one of our grandkids who's a little off.Ā 

XWgbwG.gif

Why is everyone so disappointed by a documentary? We've never had one and the intimate moments in TMB tour video (her crying backstage, getting coffee) felt so intimate. I'm actually more excited about this than another song when the fall is so saturated with (good) pop.Ā 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Katsuki Bakugo

I am so excited for this!Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Quasi

Y'all can't complain about it being a documentary if it really is one. If a documentary announcement was dropped out of the blue you'd all be pissing yourself but you all deluded yourself thinking it was an EP first.Ā :emma:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

It's better than new single:laughga:

I don't want her to release a new song and then let it die there because she's too busy to promote it.

Taylor is releasing her album cover with her name hundred times all over it and Gaga is releasing a documentary about herself....

What is more narcissistic? ;)

Ā 

anyway, Taylor is boring. Obviously releasing new childish music about her past boyfriends and KatyĀ 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, bobbby said:

Why is everyone so disappointed by a documentary? We've never had one and the intimate moments in TMB tour video (her crying backstage, getting coffee) felt so intimate. I'm actually more excited about this than another song when the fall is so saturated with (good) pop.Ā 

You know what? this is the christmas gift from 2013 FINALLY being fullfilled. You remember when she promised us a documentary back then with Terry Richardson? This is that. Finally. :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 minute ago, Quasi said:

Y'all can't complain about it being a documentary if it really is one. If a documentary announcement was dropped out of the blue you'd all be pissing yourself but you all deluded yourself thinking it was an EP first.Ā :emma:

An EP WILL NOT BE DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF HER TOUR

Once JWT ends things could change lol but it would make no sense for her to wildly change the setlist for a short tour, and she can't just not 1) Not perform the new songs 2) Give herself no time to promo itĀ 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived