Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV Unveils new TRL logo

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

SpaceJam
33 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Lol what, you probably joking, but I was being real with it. I wasn't such TV *****. 

I'm 25, I were alive back then

not joking, I reported about it here first including pics inside the studio and it even made the news including gagadaily lol

25 then you should know TRL sis ;p

TimisaMonster

And to think it probably took weeks to come up with this design... :air:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SpaceJam
17 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

And to think it probably took weeks to come up with this design... :air:

LMAO 

Selenenite

....Wait TRL is coming back? Really? 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

The Child

I don't want TRL to come back. I want Baby One More Time to be the last music video they ever played.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SpaceJam
35 minutes ago, Selenenite said:

....Wait TRL is coming back? Really? 

October 2, mtv has been running test TRL shows since july called Summer in the City to give the hosts experience 

SpaceJam
20 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I don't want TRL to come back. I want Baby One More Time to be the last music video they ever played.

Hit me baby one more time was not the last video they ever played it was by TY dolla sign lol

The Child
2 minutes ago, SpaceJam said:

Hit me baby one more time was not the last video they ever played it was by TY dolla sign lol

"As the show did its final countdown of all-time videos, her now-iconic first hit, "... Baby One More Time," emerged as the top video, and played as the credits of the show ran for the final time."

http://www.today.com/id/27767471/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/pop-stars-fans-say-goodbye-trl/#.U8rhUF5Tq0s

Are you really sure?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SpaceJam
3 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

"As the show did its final countdown of all-time videos, her now-iconic first hit, "... Baby One More Time," emerged as the top video, and played as the credits of the show ran for the final time."

http://www.today.com/id/27767471/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/pop-stars-fans-say-goodbye-trl/#.U8rhUF5Tq0s

Are you really sure?

100% sure TY dolla signs video aired during the 2016 revival special. This is not the first time TRL has come back. It also came back in 2014 as well. But these were only one day specials.

The Child
32 minutes ago, SpaceJam said:

100% sure TY dolla signs video aired during the 2016 revival special. This is not the first time TRL has come back. It also came back in 2014 as well. But these were only one day specials.

Oh I didn't know that they returned in 2014. Well in my mind the last music video they played was Baby One More Time anyway.

Archived