Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"YES" officially a thing during The Cure?

Hurem

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Oh Lord... the slight shade @ Laurieann Gibson :laughga:

I think that's my favorite outfit from the tour. I'd wear that :bon:

Killa

it's like this is a big hit that's been around

great performance, the energy was so there, eveyrone seemed to be feeling the song

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Whispering said:

It's become the love song between Gaga and fans of this tour! Love it! 

As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster". To everyone else I'm just an obsessed fan but what they don't understand is she truly did save me from myself. She was there when no one else was♥️ 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, River said:

She even moved the microphone to the crowd during the YES:selena:

This is what I love about this fanbase, we are crazy and Gaga is contributing to it, it's something that you'll never find in a different fanbase

That's why little monsters are so iconic ♥️ When the whole gaga/little monster thing started, the critics just labeled us obsessed fans and they labeled gaga just plain nuts because they didn't understand. Remember there had never been someone who had such a fierce maternal type of love for their fans like gaga did. Little Monsters was never intended to be a "fun" name like Beliebers or KatyKats. It was a "home" for the so called freaks where they could be themselves. Nobody asked them to stop dressing so weird or to stop being so different. Gaga loved them unconditionally for who they were. Even now we're still the "weird" kids to her and she loves us unconditionally for it. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Laceface

She really appreciates the fans participation and enthusiasm in this one, you can tell. 

The one that got away, the radio friendly hit with the potential to smash

giphy.gif

Spock

Not to be a contrarian but hope not, kind of hate it tbh :poot: 

who will love me when the night is over

Quick Sand
9 hours ago, F AM E said:

YES! I love it :laughga:

I tried doing it at the sf show but no one around me would do it. Not even my friend :selena: But hopefully when I go to the last LA show, I'll be in GA and it'll be a different story 

I did it at the SF show too! I was the only person around me who did it and people around me laughed the first time cause I screamed it really suddenly (they were laughing with me not AT me :laughga: ) but then people starting joining me during the second verse!

Guest bostonGUY
5 hours ago, Laceface said:

The one that got away, the radio friendly hit with the potential to smash

I've heard this on the radio a few times since it's release (I don't listen to the radio at all too)

LordEnigma

Ok I HATE the verse choreography (there are some good ideas but way too much bad in there) but the chorus choreography is GODLY (minus the part when it's just that high pitched instrument thingy)

Laceface
6 hours ago, MJH13 said:

I've heard this on the radio a few times since it's release (I don't listen to the radio at all too)

I know, it was pretty big on radio here too. :giveup: just needed some promo & a vid

Archived