Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone got Hospitality Package ?

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

JoanneARTPOP

I just bought Hospitality Package from JWT finale show. I'm flying to LA from Taiwan :sweat:

Can anyone who bought this ticket from previous show share your experience ? Also, can you share the email that Live Nation (or Ticketmaster) sent you 1 week before the show? what's in the email? and how early should I arrive to The Forum ? and how's the seat view ?

This is my first time visiting USA, I'm kinda nervous. Is there any monsters going to this show too ? I would like to meet y'all :hug:

Thank you! 

JustaMonster

You're coming to the US all the way from taiwan :O Hope you have fun! :hug: (Sorry idk anything about the hospitality package) :poot: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

JoanneARTPOP
2 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

You're coming to the US all the way from taiwan :O Hope you have fun! :hug: (Sorry idk anything about the hospitality package) :poot: 

Yes ! Thank you! Because she’s not coming to Asia this time :giveup: 

its fine! Hoping someone will reply 😂

Dont know about the tour but you'll get a cultural shock for sure. Nobody walks here,you MUST have a car or bus because the distances are huge and filled with nothing but streets. You cant walk anywhere. Have fun on the tour!                                                            :gaysia:

OmgSum1Actually

I am shook. You're coming all the way from Taiwan to LA.  I am honestly bald.

How old are you if I may ask?

Shameless selfpromo

Lana Winters

I have the hospitality package for the NY show on the 28th! I haven't received an email yet, though, but I'll update you. :hug: 

JoanneARTPOP
5 hours ago, DrugAway said:

Dont know about the tour but you'll get a cultural shock for sure. Nobody walks here,you MUST have a car or bus because the distances are huge and filled with nothing but streets. You cant walk anywhere. Have fun on the tour!                                                            :gaysia:

thank u for warning me :giveup: maybe i'll call an uber or something :toofunny:

4 hours ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

I am shook. You're coming all the way from Taiwan to LA.  I am honestly bald.

How old are you if I may ask?

I just turned 20 this month :hug:

2 hours ago, Lana Winters said:

I have the hospitality package for the NY show on the 28th! I haven't received an email yet, though, but I'll update you. :hug: 

thank you so much!!!

• 2 weeks later...
JoanneARTPOP
On 2017/8/15 at 6:05 PM, Lana Winters said:

Hi! how's your experience?! is it worth it ? please share the package's details please :wub:

Lana Winters
8 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Hi! how's your experience?! is it worth it ? please share the package's details please :wub:

You get an email telling you when and where to check-in at your venue about 3-5 days ahead of the show Fromm SLO VIP experiences / customer services. My check-in was from 5:30-6:30 and exactly at 5:30 they let us through the barricade to a table where you gave them your ID so they check your name off the list and they give you your wristbands, USB lanyard, free drink voucher, and then you go through security  outside the venue and once in, you scan your ticket and you're in. For my venue they brought you up into an elevator to the VIP room. 

There's a bunch of tables and waiters and waitresses come around with trays of food, like they would do at fancy party's with appetizers. It depends on the venue and the catering company what they have  but in NYC they had small hot dogs, burgers, and cups of mango shrimp. They also had some dessert of rice crispy treats with chocolate covering them somewhere else. There was also a bar, and you could use your free drink voucher there and get whatever you wanted. There was a back drop where you could take pictures, a DJ playing, and and some props near the back drop like wigs and glasses all relating to Gaga where you can have some fun and take pictures. 

More people came in every now and then in batches since check-in was until 6:30 and backstage experience VIP and front row VIP was there, too. The party was over at 7:30 and then you were basically free to leave and you were on your own to get to your seat. :laughga: But the party was fun, I made some friends when they asked to sit at my table since I was all alone. I honestly got the package just for the seat, but still, the party was tons of fun! 

JoanneARTPOP
1 hour ago, Lana Winters said:

You get an email telling you when and where to check-in at your venue about 3-5 days ahead of the show Fromm SLO VIP experiences / customer services. My check-in was from 5:30-6:30 and exactly at 5:30 they let us through the barricade to a table where you gave them your ID so they check your name off the list and they give you your wristbands, USB lanyard, free drink voucher, and then you go through security  outside the venue and once in, you scan your ticket and you're in. For my venue they brought you up into an elevator to the VIP room. 

There's a bunch of tables and waiters and waitresses come around with trays of food, like they would do at fancy party's with appetizers. It depends on the venue and the catering company what they have  but in NYC they had small hot dogs, burgers, and cups of mango shrimp. They also had some dessert of rice crispy treats with chocolate covering them somewhere else. There was also a bar, and you could use your free drink voucher there and get whatever you wanted. There was a back drop where you could take pictures, a DJ playing, and and some props near the back drop like wigs and glasses all relating to Gaga where you can have some fun and take pictures. 

More people came in every now and then in batches since check-in was until 6:30 and backstage experience VIP and front row VIP was there, too. The party was over at 7:30 and then you were basically free to leave and you were on your own to get to your seat. :laughga: But the party was fun, I made some friends when they asked to sit at my table since I was all alone. I honestly got the package just for the seat, but still, the party was tons of fun! 

wow! i'm so happy for you, and i can't wait to experience mine.

thank you for answering my questions. :hug:

vinster13
14 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

anyone got more info ? :giveup: 

I don't have what your looking for but I went to the Omaha show and Even thinking about it brings me to tears it wAS SO good (and that's coming from someone who was in the $200 nosebleeds)

JoanneARTPOP
2 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

I don't have what your looking for but I went to the Omaha show and Even thinking about it brings me to tears it wAS SO good (and that's coming from someone who was in the $200 nosebleeds)

you got the same package? how's the view from the seat ?

vinster13
Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

you got the same package? how's the view from the seat ?

ahaha no I didn't but I had cheap seats and had a great time so I'm sure your seats will be great

JoanneARTPOP
10 hours ago, seXXX dreams said:

ahaha no I didn't but I had cheap seats and had a great time so I'm sure your seats will be great

ah i see. Thank u !!

Archived