Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Bloody Mary [TFM Version]

hausofmike

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Please? Its pretty much now or never for everyone.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoneyFameSex

I would but you know I really can't, I am so sorry. :cry:

waahhhhhhhh :(

These threads are getting more and more unrealistic.

We still need threads for:

We Are Plastic

Out Of Control

Love Sick Girl

Musicland

Retro Sexual

Lauren Conrad

Pretty much this. Trading will be ****ed, for sure. It still involves downloading in one way or another, and it will be tracked as all other downloads will be after the week.

No it won't lol. Songs aren't ever placed on sites such as Mediafire. Everything is done through email/MSN file sharing. It actually helps trading more because things can't leak anymore. ISP's will be tracking websites, but not emails. Not to mention its quite easy to your an mp3 into a folder and call it a day. :shrug:

No it won't lol. Songs aren't ever placed on sites such as Mediafire. Everything is done through email/MSN file sharing. It actually helps trading more because things can't leak anymore. ISP's will be tracking websites, but not emails. Not to mention its quite easy to your an mp3 into a folder and call it a day. :shrug:

They said they're tracking the Internet, not sites though. And they sounded serious about using methods to track down illegal downloads so I wouldn't hold me breath if I were you.

display name

I guess I'm pretty ignorant about these things. I just want these songs so bad, you know.

Lauren Conrad

They said they're tracking the Internet, not sites though. And they sounded serious about using methods to track down illegal downloads so I wouldn't hold me breath if I were you.

There's no way you can distinguish the difference between an attachment for work or trading

There's no way you can distinguish the difference between an attachment for work or trading

True.

Free Monster

Pretty much this. Trading will be ****ed, for sure. It still involves downloading in one way or another, and it will be tracked as all other downloads will be after the week.

What are you guys talking about *oblivious*

KeybladeMeister

Guys, not to be a downer, but i'm kinda doubtful anyone will leak anything.

Cause they have nothing to gain from leaking before the July 1st.

And if anything It just helps them out from never having to leak anything again (not that many people do or desire to do that anyway)

Archived