💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Evanescence

Adam Synthesis

Featured Posts

Randomperson

It's out in the UK now. I have goosebumps, it's amazing. Amy's vocals sound so strong and the instrumental is much better than I expected:golfclap:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randomperson
1 minute ago, MJH13 said:

YES

This is my favorite band EVER

I just got VIP tickets to meet them in November!:kara::staymad:

Have fun!!!!:hug:

tomsches

I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of the Synthesis version of Bring me to life. Evanescence used to be my favourite band during my teen years, when I was like 10-17. I was disappointed when they said, there were only going to be 2 new tracks on Synthesis. But I was still interested because they said that some of the songs were arranged in a completely new way. And I think she said somewhere that some songs have an entirely new structure. Now Bring me to life basically sounds like the original version just that instead of the guitars there are more violins. And that's what disappoints me, because I've heard the song for 15 years now and the new version is not really new... 

I hope the other songs are more interesting

Mirages

I love them but Im kinda disappointed in the new album :( its just old songs reworked, I hope theyll go back to studio and give us some new music for real soon

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ENVYotb73

I love me some Evanescence! I got to see them live a few years ago in LA and I think I'm gonna go again in Oct. They were awesome live! Glad to see some others here are fans as well!!

FFXSoul91
On 8/18/2017 at 0:36 PM, Randomperson said:

Do you think they mean new as in a brand new song? I hope it does!

Yup! There are two new songs on Synthesis and one of them will be the new single!

Selenenite
On 8/18/2017 at 6:11 AM, Mirages said:

I love them but Im kinda disappointed in the new album :( its just old songs reworked, I hope theyll go back to studio and give us some new music for real soon

I don't remember exactly which interview it was but I remember hearing that after the tour for Synthesis they'll do something new and more aligned with the traditional music we're used to. It seems like the band's current lineup has a lot of great chemistry so I don't think they'd just stop w/o doing something new. Plus we should be getting a new song soon so that's cool. 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Mirages
25 minutes ago, Selenenite said:

I don't remember exactly which interview it was but I remember hearing that after the tour for Synthesis they'll do something new and more aligned with the traditional music we're used to. It seems like the band's current lineup has a lot of great chemistry so I don't think they'd just stop w/o doing something new. Plus we should be getting a new song soon so that's cool. 

Damn I need to find that interview!

Selenenite
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Damn I need to find that interview!

I feel like there was another one besides this one since it's old, but there is this: http://www.1057thepoint.com/news/music-news/amy-lee-says-release-new-evanescence-music-will-be-special-and-different

they've been working on this album for about a year now so I'm assuming synthesis is what she was talking about in this article, so i wouldn't totally give up hope! Maybe you'll find something you like on Synthesis too though? 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Mirages
9 hours ago, Selenenite said:

I feel like there was another one besides this one since it's old, but there is this: http://www.1057thepoint.com/news/music-news/amy-lee-says-release-new-evanescence-music-will-be-special-and-different

they've been working on this album for about a year now so I'm assuming synthesis is what she was talking about in this article, so i wouldn't totally give up hope! Maybe you'll find something you like on Synthesis too though? 

Selenenite
16 hours ago, Mirages said:

No problem. I'm sometimes on Evthreads too so if I find anything over there I'll be sure to post it here hahaha

Selenenite

aaron l

Hey, I'm just now discovering this thread. Evanescence will always hold a place in my heart due to growing up listening to them and listening to their music throughout my many phases of life lmao. Fallen will always be something special to me! :excited2:
Here's a song that still/always will hit me highly emotionally. 

Spoiler

Archived