đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT: Angel Down, best part of the show?

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

Miel
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Joanne is the best part of the song. I almost cried watching a YouTube video.

I am in love with the Angel Down/Joanne section of the show. I'm fairly sure it's going to stick as my favorite section.

3 points in and ready for more

Edonis

This and the Come to Mama portion of highlights for me :giveup: I love the transition between paparazzi and Angel Down. It's nothing short of brilliant. 

Fernster7
39 minutes ago, Miel said:

I am in love with the Angel Down/Joanne section of the show. I'm fairly sure it's going to stick as my favorite section.

It's so beautiful and haunting, and the speech she does is just so touching. It would honestly be my favorite part of the show if the whole section wasn't kind of messy. I mean BM/DIC/Paparazzi and then those two songs don't really make sense.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Miel
7 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

It's so beautiful and haunting, and the speech she does is just so touching. It would honestly be my favorite part of the show if the whole section wasn't kind of messy. I mean BM/DIC/Paparazzi and then those two songs don't really make sense.

Yeah, as much as I love both sections, I would personally love some more separation between them.

But yeah, the "that moment has one name, and it's Joanne" gives me chills.

3 points in and ready for more

2 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

It gives me chills. I love the transition between Paparazzi and AD. IMO, for the performance, it's the most clever use of the stage.

Same

Nullvoid

After watching the tour online.... I wish she would've done Bloody Mary then Judas and then end the  little segment with Angel down dressed as the Virgin Mary... 

Archived