💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Request: Name of Font Used in JWT Teaser

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

Hello all! Just a quick request - does anyone know the name of the font that Lobster Eye is using for various Joanne World Tour posters and teasers (seen below)? Thank you!

GagaOnTop

I can’t wait to see them all together whenever she finally finishes uploading them. 

ryanripley

i really think this is a custom font :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TimisaMonster

Most likely custom...her other Joanne font has been trademarked 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Most likely custom...her other Joanne font has been trademarked 

The one on the album cover? How can she trademark the license plates' font? :huh:

TimisaMonster
Just now, Poissonche said:

The one on the album cover? How can she trademark the license plates' font? :huh:

No the one on the tour poster with the pink smoke car

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Petrichor
19 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i really think this is a custom font :noparty: 

That's what I was thinking so, too. Still holding out hope though!

• 8 months later...
daytonamess

Hola! So I'm sorry I'm just starting to post in this forum and I can't make a thread yet in the Fan Art section, but if you're interested here's the thing: I'm a graphic design student and I'm in the process of making this custom lettering a fully kerned font with three alternate characters. If anyone is interested, it will soon be available for free download on my behance once I work a bit more on the third alternate set. I called it Grigio based on my fav song off the record :)

Lana Del MØ

PlastiscGuy
23 minutes ago, daytonamess said:

Hola! So I'm sorry I'm just starting to post in this forum and I can't make a thread yet in the Fan Art section, but if you're interested here's the thing: I'm a graphic design student and I'm in the process of making this custom lettering a fully kerned font with three alternate characters. If anyone is interested, it will soon be available for free download on my behance once I work a bit more on the third alternate set. I called it Grigio based on my fav song off the record :)

:giveup: 

PG.

Mr Mirko
45 minutes ago, daytonamess said:

yes yes don't give up

Petrichor
59 minutes ago, daytonamess said:

Oh my God please!!!!!

hoeslay
1 hour ago, daytonamess said:

YOUR BEHANCE HAS ME GAGGING. THE SUBVERSIVE PROJECT? WIG DISINTEGRATED 

ryanripley
1 hour ago, daytonamess said:

jesus you're talented :what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

daytonamess

I've decided to upload it now exclusively so you can use it in your projects right away! Please keep in mind though that it definitely isn't the final version haha, it's even missing some numbers, I'm currently rushing to finish it for a uni project but I plan to rework on it all summer. I'd love to see what you guys make with this :) I don't know if links are allowed, if not I'll remove it asap! And if you find some kerning errors, for example the lowercase o that isn't properly merging into other letters, please let me know and I will fix it.

Lana Del MØ

Archived