• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she even going to come out with a new single? If so, it is taking ages. I'm thinking it's 4x4 or Bangerz, but I would Do My Thang. ;)

ย 

4x4 was rumored for a while, but I feel like they will probably hold off. 'Come Get it Bae' has really taken off on radio, so who knows what her team will do.

PaperIz

4x4 was rumored for a while, but I feel like they will probably hold off. 'Come Get it Bae' has really taken off on radio, so who knows what her team will do.

only pharrell song i like :legend: this would be a good time for a new single.

Danny Boy

Really wish the Bangerz instrumentals would leak, the beats are incredibleย  :cry:

PaperIz

I love how she just keeps adding dates to the tour. It makes me happy because everyone says it isn't doing well but she just keeps touring lol. if it was doing that bad they wouldn't keep adding dates lol

Bangerz: The ARTPOP Heritage :derpga:

ย 

It would be a shame if she just dropped the era, because Bangerz has some really good songsย 

PaperIz

Bangerz: The ARTPOP Heritage :derpga:

ย 

It would be a shame if she just dropped the era, because Bangerz has some really good songsย 

idk if she will. I mean she keeps touring and touring and now the nbc tour documentary and her song with Pharrell is doing well I think she might release something maybe. But until this era she never had more than 2 singles from an album so maybe she's not used to it.

• 2 weeks later...
PaperIz

Okay so 4x4 was confirmed by Diane Martel to be the next single for the summer and she's directing the video! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!

Okay so 4x4 was confirmed by Diane Martel to be the next single for the summer and she's directing the video! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!

:excited:

PaperIz

:excited:

I'm a little scared it will flop cos it's so...weird but then again it's almost just weird enough to work I think. It's definitely unique.ย 

ย 

---

ย 

I'm so obsessed with Miley and the Flaming Lips cover of Lucy in the Sky with Diamondsย  :legend:

wiltedbliss

NOOOOOOOOOOOIOO

GOSH

PaperIz

NOOOOOOOOOOOIOO

GOSH

If it's not as bad as pills n potions I'll be fine lol. Or are you talking about the single choice in general?

• Mills locked this topic