Miley Cyrus best album?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

I'm really dissapointed on the setlist too. The Climb, When I Look At You, See You Again or Who Owns My Hearts should've been included. I also don't know how I feel about the encore being her three biggest hits, makes me think that the show didn't flow well for non-stans until just by the end.

And were there any free gifts falling from the ceiling she talked about?

I mean most people who went to see her have the album or parts of it in some capacity

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

My Little Phoney

What the **** did I just watch? 

Those outfits and visuals are so ****ing ugly, like not even ugly as in possibly interesting, just plain bad taste. By the way, I don't need to see her *** neither do I wanna watch her touch it on touch like she needs to scratch herself to get through the crab pains.

The songs are like enjoyable at most, with some of them just being downright horrible. She sings rather okay though.... 

I know that shows never translate well on video and that you have to be there but this stage design is so basic... And she just took the California Dreams Tour, Monster Ball, Confessions/Hard Candy/MDNA Tour, Get $leazy/Warrior Tour and made their trademark visuals and ideas cheap and gaudy. 

But I guess it's nice for her fans.

Apparently didn't happen

Yeah, probably, there's nothing about it anywhere online. Too bad, hope it was just for this show, I really thought it was a nice idea and would like to see that happen.

Does anyone knows what was the tour merch? I only know there was the tourbook, some t-shirts and a gold sheet to roll a joint

Saw this on facebook:

1506946_590626341007044_2069794727_n.jpg

Edited by zack

i feel really disturbed by her s-xual moves... just knowing that a bunch of underaged girls are watching her do that just irks me

PaperIz

I'm not gonna watch any videos and I'm gonna stay away from everything that has to do with the tour. I wanna be surprised when I go! I took a glimpse at the setlist though and now I'm depressed cos she performed My Darlin'...but not 7 Things :crossed: Looks like a fun tour though

Yeah, probably, there's nothing about it anywhere online. Too bad, hope it was just for this show, I really thought it was a nice idea and would like to see that happen.

Does anyone knows what was the tour merch? I only know there was the tourbook, some t-shirts and a gold sheet to roll a joint

Saw this on facebook:

1506946_590626341007044_2069794727_n.jpg

there were hats, inflatable bananas and underwear. It's terrible that I didn't want to see her performance videos first, just scoured twitter for merch pics lol

there were hats, inflatable bananas and underwear. It's terrible that I didn't want to see her performance videos first, just scoured twitter for merch pics lol

Do you know where I can see those pics? I love tour merch haha also, I want to already plan what I'll want to buy

Only found this pic:

2048982_original.jpg

What is that #9? A bag? if so I need it. Other than that I just liked the t-shirt #1, the panties (#8) and the banana

Edited by zack

Do you know where I can see those pics? I love tour merch haha also, I want to already plan what I'll want to buy

Only found this pic:

2048982_original.jpg

What is that #9? A bag? if so I need it. Other than that I just liked the t-shirt #1, the panties (#8) and the banana

I didn't see pics of the hat, but people near the front had them on so maybe that's something she gave out?

• Mills locked this topic