Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

PaperIz

They haven't decided which song the first single will be :noparty:

She needs to hurry up! If she doesn't she'll have to wait until after Christmas :/ Releasing a song now would still be pretty suicidal. If the album is country rap I will lose it. I didn't wait two years for that ish.

She needs to hurry up! If she doesn't she'll have to wait until after Christmas :/ Releasing a song now would still be pretty suicidal. If the album is country rap I will lose it. I didn't wait two years for that ish.

HAHAHAHA! Love your attitude! :lmao:

She just said that they didn't know which songs should be the singles... I agree..she has to release it tomorrow or next week. If not, then next year because anything else would be stupid!

I hope the first single is a Dr.Luke track :hug:

PaperIz

HAHAHAHA! Love your attitude! :lmao:

She just said that they didn't know which songs should be the singles... I agree..she has to release it tomorrow or next week. If not, then next year because anything else would be stupid!

I hope the first single is a Dr.Luke track :hug:

i just want it to be perfect, you know?lol! I think the album will sound a lot like "(I Got That) Boom Boom" by Britney Spears and the Ying Yang twins. Pharrell worked a lot with Brit on "In the Zone" not sure who produced that song though. But I have faith in Miley to do the right thing with her music, but i still have some doubts. Because country rap is awful.

i just want it to be perfect, you know?lol! I think the album will sound a lot like "(I Got That) Boom Boom" by Britney Spears and the Ying Yang twins. Pharrell worked a lot with Brit on "In the Zone" not sure who produced that song though. But I have faith in Miley to do the right thing with her music, but i still have some doubts. Because country rap is awful.

Well I'm nervous.. But at the same time I'm pretty sure they'll make something good out of it!

I'm excited for the country/hip hop! If it's done right it can turn out to be really good!

But we know nothing!

Album title?? Release?

Single title?? Release?

Fron what we know now:

Dr.Luke & Pharrell and some others arr working with her

Album - 2013

Single - 2012 (this or next week)

Country/pop/hip-hop

Doesn't sound like her previece work

I want the COVER

title and snippppets

I'm actually kind of excited for her album! I like her!

And I like you! :hug:

First single out SOON

PaperIz

Well I'm nervous.. But at the same time I'm pretty sure they'll make something good out of it!

I'm excited for the country/hip hop! If it's done right it can turn out to be really good!

But we know nothing!

Album title?? Release?

Single title?? Release?

Fron what we know now:

Dr.Luke & Pharrell and some others arr working with her

Album - 2013

Single - 2012 (this or next week)

Country/pop/hip-hop

Doesn't sound like her previece work

I want the COVER

title and snippppets

YES! We need something! Or at least a new video from the backyard sessions! I hope she covers "...Baby One More Time" or "Bad Romance"!

YES! We need something! Or at least a new video from the backyard sessions! I hope she covers "...Baby One More Time" or "Bad Romance"!

Omg! If that happends.... Then I'm dead

PaperIz

Omg! If that happends.... Then I'm dead

I mean she loves Gaga so i could totally seeing it happen somewhere down the line! And I love her look at the end of the Borgore video. it would be epic if she used it more. the make-up was flawless :legend:

Party In The USA has to be the catchiest beat I've ever heard, whether or not I hear it with the original lyrics.

This!

I mean she loves Gaga so i could totally seeing it happen somewhere down the line! And I love her look at the end of the Borgore video. it would be epic if she used it more. the make-up was flawless :legend:

:D

Omg if she doesn't release it next week.. Then dje better release it 2013

PaperIz

:D

Omg if she doesn't release it next week.. Then dje better release it 2013

her tweets today made me die a little inside. I think we're waiting until 2013 .~. or she'll pull a Gaga and release it December 31st LOL

• Mills locked this topic