179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nPw8FvijBw

Confirmed new track. It's a remix of one of her old songs. She usually brings back one per tour.

e.g. she brought back Let's Get Crazy for her last tour.

Confirmed new track? For what? HM?

BY THE WAY:

MILEY CYRUS CAN'T BE TAMED (Her best video/song) is VEVO CERTIFIED WITH 100 000 000 million views! YES!

And..

20-30 songs are done! But now she's going to pick out the 12-15 best songs for the album!

The sounds is new, rap/country mixed with pop! SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

PaperIz

I'm tired of waiting :( She said a new single this year and December would not be wise for a release. With all the Christmas music it would flop so hard D: hoping for a release on her birthday!

I'm tired of waiting :( She said a new single this year and December would not be wise for a release. With all the Christmas music it would flop so hard D: hoping for a release on her birthday!

Yes!

I think it will drop this or next week.

Omg! So excited! But she has to do it before December.. Because Kesha will release her album December 4th

First week sales:

1. Breakout: 371,00 copies

2. The Time of Our lives = 153,000 copies

3. Can't be tamed 106,553 copies

I gained a lot of respect for her with the "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go" cover. I did not know she could sing like that. Chimes Of Freedom is my favorite album of 2012, and Miley makes a solid contribution to it.

I've been listening to some of her stuff on YouTube lately. As expected, I can't stand the Hannah Montana crap. I like some of her later stuff, although Can't Be Tamed and Party In The USA are the only originals that really stand out to me. I like the Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree cover. Can't Be Tamed has a really cool video.

I've been a Weird Al fan for years, and finally downloaded his Party In The CIA parody.

I avoid celebrity gossip, but I stumbled across an article about the engagement, and I do like Liam "Gale Hawthorne" Hemsworth. :)

Edited by KingAlanI

Just heard one of her new songs. So doooope.

What?? Do you mean her covers of two songs?

Wait is there new music?? Someone please Update this

No unfortunately! Should be released this week or in a few weeks! But it's not out yet

i was just asking??? when does the album come out?

Nothing has leaked yet! :')

Her first single will be out this week or in 1-4 weeks!

Album is set to be released early 2013

Edited by Miley

• Mills locked this topic