179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

Thisssss, she only came to the UK, I need more Europe dates this time. :'(

LOL was a success in Scandinavia and grossed millions! It did best over here, so I'm positive about a visit to Europe!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

PaperIz

I know! I love her voice.. It's so damn s-xy!

I think she could have done so much more with the Can't Be Tamed era. First of all, not releasing Two More Lonely People, Liberty walk and Robot as singles.... Especially TMLP...

I think that (and she also said it) she didn't feel loved by the Americans. And that also why Who owns my heart was only released as an European single... But I think that is was too much going on... Her parents had some problems, romours about her mom and the guy in the poision (and in fact that she had covered their song on her album)

I mean, just look at the WOMH single cover... Has NOTHING to do with it, and the face edit is hilarious, honestly whoever edited her face that much should be fired! But to release WOMH as the second single was a very good choice. But se could easily have released at least 3-4 during the Can't Be Tamed era!

But overall, she left us with her best album so far. Best musicvideo and best song and tracks. Can't Be Tamed was a perfect title and the album cover ****s on every artist (not you faves ofc :*) and the idea of releasing her tour dvd with the CD was one of the best things!!!!

So now I look forward for November. I can' wait!

I just can't!!

BTW:

Her mom just confirmed that they are planning her NEW TOUR!!

"So, everyone is asking about Miley touring and where the tour will take place? Right now she is focused on finishing up this album and making music she has always dreamed of making! She is having so much fun working with such amazing writers and producers!

We are in the beginning stages of working out all the details for her next tour! She is so excited, not only to go back to all the amazing places we’ve been, but also, to play in areas of the world she has never had a chance to play before! I am so excited for her to get back out on the road and do what she loves most!"

I agree with those single choices, she could have done so much! but with all the drama and her label, it just couldn't work i guess. I still like "Breakout" better, but Can't Be Tamed is a great record!! and yes tour! i can't wait! I hope she comes near me! also CBT's album cover was perf.

I agree with those single choices, she could have done so much! but with all the drama and her label, it just couldn't work i guess. I still like "Breakout" better, but Can't Be Tamed is a great record!! and yes tour! i can't wait! I hope she comes near me! also CBT's album cover was perf.

:-D Where do you live?

PaperIz

:-D Where do you live?

North Carolina! She usually does come here, but i have never been to see her as of yet. The only concert I've been too is Kelly Clarkson

North Carolina! She usually does come here, but i have never been to see her as of yet. The only concert I've been too is Kelly Clarkson

Oh /:

Well you're lucky! I'm pretty sure she'll go on a US tour!

I come from Sweden and I've only been to the Femme Fatale tour and BTWB

But I've promised myself to see Miley live next year! So I hope she comes to Sweden or a country near it!

With Miley’s guest appearance on TWO AND A HALF MEN the show posted its best ratings ever since moving to Thursday’s (14M). This came hot on the heels of Chelsea Lately posting highest ratings of the season with Miley as her guest and Marie Claire with it’s biggest selling issue ever with Miley on the cover! Way to go Miley!

:worship:

• 2 weeks later...

Miley is on Ellen next week! And she's working with Pharrell and Tyler the Creator!

I read the article this morning

My life right now

I feel like this album will smash so bad that Rihanna/Nicki/Xtinaa flopp

I don't know what to think about working with Pharell :wtf: one or two songs are ok but not a lot...I hope for some Rock Mafia :yes:

I don't know what to think about working with Pharell :wtf: one or two songs are ok but not a lot...I hope for some Rock Mafia :yes:

Well I'm here for some new sound! I think the production can be really good!

And yes I'm also here for some RM.. Love them.

But we need John Shanks with The Climb 2.0

Her video for the collaboration on Cake will be released soon!

And PARTY IN THE USA REACHED 5x platinum!!!!

PaperIz

The video for Decisions is out and she looks flawless!

she looks perfect in it. I love the look at the end the most! Of course she looks fuggin s-xy the whole time asdfghjkl; I can't wait for her single! I think we'll get it in the next 2-3 weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nPw8FvijBw

Confirmed new track. It's a remix of one of her old songs. She usually brings back one per tour.

e.g. she brought back Let's Get Crazy for her last tour.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

• Mills locked this topic