179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

I was expecting another dance-pop album like Can't Be Tamed not a country one :wtf:

it will be pop, but she wants to explore her country roots.

But it will be a pop album and not country! ;P

God bless your editing skills!!!

Do you think that "Radiate love" will be a song title? Or album title maybe!

haha i just got lucky! and i think it might be! i'd be depressed if it wasn't=p

and i read that article a day or so ago you posted. it's great! the public is being a little kinder to her these days

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be pop, but she wants to explore her country roots.

haha i just got lucky! and i think it might be! i'd be depressed if it wasn't=p

and i read that article a day or so ago you posted. it's great! the public is being a little kinder to her these days

Thank God! So you're a Miley stan too? 8D

PaperIz

Thank God! So you're a Miley stan too? 8D

omg yes! Her, Britney, and Gaga are my favorite musicians! I'm obsessed with them all so much!!

I know I'm late to this party, but I think she looks incredibly s-xy with her new look. :heat:

She looks like heaven, doesn't she!? :D

omg yes! Her, Britney, and Gaga are my favorite musicians! I'm obsessed with them all so much!!

You're my new fav here :-D

I think Miles need anothee PARTY IN THE USA! She truely deserves that!

PaperIz

She looks like heaven, doesn't she!? :D

You're my new fav here :-D

I think Miles need anothee PARTY IN THE USA! She truely deserves that!

We can be best friends :D lol! and yes yes yes! If she's working with Pharrell and Dr. Luke i couldn't imagine how her next single won't be a hit!

We can be best friends :D lol! and yes yes yes! If she's working with Pharrell and Dr. Luke i couldn't imagine how her next single won't be a hit!

Haha yey ;D

Omg yes! And I really wish that they would cut all the auto-tune! They ruined her voice in Permanent December

PaperIz

Haha yey ;D

Omg yes! And I really wish that they would cut all the auto-tune! They ruined her voice in Permanent December

I go back and forth with Permanent December. idk i wish she did less rapping and more singing lol and yes, less auto-tune

I go back and forth with Permanent December. idk i wish she did less rapping and more singing lol and yes, less auto-tune

I know! I love her voice.. It's so damn s-xy!

I think she could have done so much more with the Can't Be Tamed era. First of all, not releasing Two More Lonely People, Liberty walk and Robot as singles.... Especially TMLP...

I think that (and she also said it) she didn't feel loved by the Americans. And that also why Who owns my heart was only released as an European single... But I think that is was too much going on... Her parents had some problems, romours about her mom and the guy in the poision (and in fact that she had covered their song on her album)

I mean, just look at the WOMH single cover... Has NOTHING to do with it, and the face edit is hilarious, honestly whoever edited her face that much should be fired! But to release WOMH as the second single was a very good choice. But se could easily have released at least 3-4 during the Can't Be Tamed era!

But overall, she left us with her best album so far. Best musicvideo and best song and tracks. Can't Be Tamed was a perfect title and the album cover ****s on every artist (not you faves ofc :*) and the idea of releasing her tour dvd with the CD was one of the best things!!!!

So now I look forward for November. I can' wait!

I just can't!!

BTW:

Her mom just confirmed that they are planning her NEW TOUR!!

"So, everyone is asking about Miley touring and where the tour will take place? Right now she is focused on finishing up this album and making music she has always dreamed of making! She is having so much fun working with such amazing writers and producers!

We are in the beginning stages of working out all the details for her next tour! She is so excited, not only to go back to all the amazing places we’ve been, but also, to play in areas of the world she has never had a chance to play before! I am so excited for her to get back out on the road and do what she loves most!"

Edited by Miley

Confirmed by Miley:

First single this year

Second single early next year

Album

Tour

Finally something has been announced :party:

Finally something has been announced :party:

Yes!!!!!! :-D

It better be a worldtour this time. I need to see her live.

Let's hope! She should come to Europe!

Yes!!!!!! :-D

Let's hope! She should come to Europe!

Thisssss, she only came to the UK, I need more Europe dates this time. :'(

• Mills locked this topic