đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Spoilers) Am I the only one bothered by...

allofthelights

Featured Posts

CalixSpurius
3 hours ago, Venusfly said:

I like it I think the lighting layout is just a bit excessive and weirdly shaped though, it would be cool if it had an LCD screen floor instead of neon lights

Let's face it, screen visuals are the weakest point of Gaga's staging :laughga: I am glad they somehow managed to shadow backdrop videos without making the show 2nd class :laughga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus

While I think JWT is her best stage production ever, it is indeed a bit all over the place. The main stage has super clean cut straight line geometry, but the sky domes and bridges are very ARTPOP-ish and whimsical, and then the final B-stage has this crazy zigzag shape that has nothing to do with anything else in the arena. like what's the concept? It feels like three different teams designing the show. :selena:

Gagadonna

makes me think we should classify songs by stage so that fans know where to go at the end of each song in the pit

Irrelevant
22 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

While I think JWT is her best stage production ever, it is indeed a bit all over the place. The main stage has super clean cut straight line geometry, but the sky domes and bridges are very ARTPOP-ish and whimsical, and then the final B-stage has this crazy zigzag shape that has nothing to do with anything else in the arena. like what's the concept? It feels like three different teams designing the show. :selena:

Maybe because it was tbh :air:

Haus Of Gaga, TAIT Towers (they did BTWB and artRave along with JWT) and Joanne's Spirit Inside Gaga :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

NNNN, how y'all missed 3 stages and 3 catwalks? :air:

giphy.gif

Honestly the live stream was never clear and hard to tell what you were looking at half the time lol. I thought it was 3 stages too. 

Mindblown

Design aspect wise (Taking Gaga out of the picture) It really doesn't match at all. The main stage is a box, the 2 other stages are circles and this 3rd stage is the shape of a 3-year-old trying to draw with a crayon. Its the only stage with LED lights that line the stage, it's just very random design wise. I think it would blend better if all the other stages had LED lights lining the outline of the stage. But then again the giant floating marshmallows with the floating soft shell tacos really don't match either since they're all white. It's just all very random, but the stage in total does really cool things. 

mister max

I think the stage is supposed to be in some kind of shape...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

CanadaGoesGaga
6 hours ago, Dutch said:

I would say center of the main stage. If you want to see the center view during the show, watch or scroll through this video:

OH MY GOD. I finally figured out what she says at the very beginning!! "Call me Joanne!"

CalixSpurius

It is simply chic, plain blain with led lights.

It reminds me of Daft Punk-Nile Rodgers-Pharrell-Stevie Wonder Grammy's Stage from 2014. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks really good in some angles, and terrible in others :wtfga: But yeah, it doesn't fit the rest of the stages anyways

Bradley
On 8/4/2017 at 7:09 PM, Heterophobia said:

I'm so confused omfg where is this stage from

Hey Chris Pratt, have you not seen the full show?

Archived