💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

(Anticlimactic) Edmonton Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 next show she performs entire discography, announces LG6, EP2, C3C, Rock Album and new lead single, premieres lead single MV, also premieres every single video she hasn't leaked, sings unreleased songs from every album and flies around the arena with Volantis 2.0

Here for this (I'm going to her next one :giggle:)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
7 hours ago, BlaqJezus said:

I think it's obvious, and always has been the case, that the show isn't perfect and no changes are made until you get a couple weeks in.

20 minutes is NOT late...20 minutes?!? Hahaha, Rhihanna fans have to wait hours, and I have waited over an hour for Gaga which was well worth it.

They literally just started people, I'm sorry that you chose a date which is one of the ones that is used to get into groove, but it's always been that way and always will be because she has such elaborate stage production and blocking. I went to three or four of the Monster Ball dates and each one was different because it was in totally different ages of production. Early on is still working out kinks and getting it perfect, middle is worked out with changes here and there when she gets bored or wants to add in interest for herself, and later props stop working because of overuse and you usually get a different show because of how long it's run.

Me when I hand in school assignments after the deadline :gaycat:

homomo
10 hours ago, Albertodift said:

why?! I knew it. I told a member yesterday to expect the show to have a different vibe since it's Edmonton and I don't think she has much of a fan base there. Apparently it's like the Canadian version of the red neck South of the US in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. The audience was probably like 90% GP unlike the Vancouver show were a great portion of the audience was clearly Little Minsters :S 

As someone born and raised in Saskatchewan, I can 100% confirm this is true.

JohnnyVersace
10 hours ago, BlaqJezus said:

I think it's obvious, and always has been the case, that the show isn't perfect and no changes are made until you get a couple weeks in.

20 minutes is NOT late...20 minutes?!? Hahaha, Rhihanna fans have to wait hours, and I have waited over an hour for Gaga which was well worth it.

So true. Literally I've waited like two hours for Rih before. 

Y'all are so picky and rude when it comes to Gaga. Girl is professional as hell. 

13 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 next show she performs entire discography, announces LG6, EP2, C3C, Rock Album and new lead single, premieres lead single MV, also premieres every single video she hasn't leaked, sings unreleased songs from every album and flies around the arena with Volantis 2.0

:sharon:

S0436

You make it sound like the opening was a disaster with the screen

Would you know there was a 'problem' if you hadn't seen the Vancouver show?

MonsterBall13
14 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think we just have to accept that God's Prayer, Just Another Slay, Hey God, and Grigio Gods as well as Judas (the god), Sexxx Gods, Venus (aka "serve for the gods"), etc were all intentionally left out :giveup::giveup:

At least for now :gaycat:

And slay like it rough

MonsterBall13

How much fan interaction has there been on the Joanne tour so far

i teally hope I can get her to read my letter 

juicyjuicy
17 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

talk dirty to me

i think i just came by reading that

Archived