💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga has 3 more albums w/ Interscope, BTWB ends Spring '13

Americano

Featured Posts

gaga is gonna play on India? :omg:

31:49

Why would you want your favorite artist's music to be commercial?.. just wondering

I think gaga needs to cheat sometimes like the majority of the acts today

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LipglossLuxury

I think gaga needs to cheat sometimes like the majority of the acts today

How are other acts cheating?

Arturo

Why would you want your favorite artist's music to be commercial?.. just wondering

I'd like it to be a balance like TFM where there's a meaning to the songs but it's still something the general public will eat up like Bad Romance, Alejandro etc.

I'm not asking for generic dance break down songs like Starships with absolutely no meaning :shrug:

Not gonna lie, I want her to continue to be known for her music. She has express that too (in a radio interview, I think).

Don't get me wrong, though. BTW is my favorite album and love the risks it took. LOL, Judas and MTN are of my favorites too. I just think if she's able to balance a deep and soulful album with some easy-listening songs, then go ahead.

It's always great when artists like her have a commercial success solely for the music. :)

Americano

A lot of her non-commercial songs are crap anyway, so it's not like being out of the mainstream automatically makes good music.

How are other acts cheating?

bubble gum pop songs

I'm wide awake

Yeah, I was in the dark

I was falling hard

With an open heart

I'm wide awake

Arturo

Not gonna lie, I want her to continue to be known for her music. She has express that too (in a radio interview, I think).

Don't get me wrong, though. BTW is my favorite album and love the risks it took. LOL, Judas and MTN are of my favorites too. I just think if she's able to balance a deep and soulful album with some easy-listening songs, then go ahead.

It's always great when artists like her have a commercial success solely for the music. :)

Exactly.

BTW is my favorite album by her. And Marry the Night and Judas are also my favorite songs too. Even if people don't want her to return to her TFM days, isn't it apparent that she's going back with this era :sweat:

LipglossLuxury

bubble gum pop songs

I'm wide awake

Yeah, I was in the dark

I was falling hard

With an open heart

I'm wide awake

Ale-ale-jandro

Ale-ale-jadro

Don't call my name!

Alejandro!

'Cause I'm out at the club and you're not gonna reach my telephone!

:pawsup:

Juan Carlos

A lot of her non-commercial songs are crap anyway, so it's not like being out of the mainstream automatically makes good music.

Yet you have a Katy Perry DP. :usrs:

Just imagine how will Gaga's songs sound in Chinese :teehee:

Troy seems to be a reall smart guy. I love the way he is almost always not answering to the asked questions directly.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Because they're only here for the "gaga is slaying" ride.

Quantity of number one singles >>> quality of singles. According to this fanbase

Praying gaga goes urban

cig.gif

Ale-ale-jandro

Ale-ale-jadro

Don't call my name!

Alejandro!

'Cause I'm out at the club and you're not gonna reach my telephone!

:pawsup:

flop single. except for Telephone

Tommymonster44

He was talking about the BTWB, they asked if she had an album out later this year and he refused to answer. (Aka yes)

He compared her to Jesus somehow? I don't know what that quote even means.. Somehow he went from talking about Jakarta to saying Jesus got crucified. I don't get the comparison here.

Jesus wasn't crucified by the young modern thinkers of the time. He was killed by the elderly traditional old church leaders. In the same way, Gaga is hated much more by past generations than the current. He used the Jesus example to discuss the variation of life ideals between different generations.

I'm glad Gaga is taking the time to do things right. I kind of wonder why Interscope wants her to release another album already. The tour and the new music needs to be done right.

LipglossLuxury

flop single. except for Telephone

Single wise they did better than the BTW Era. And they're both bubble gum pop songs. :pawsup:

Americano

I'm glad Gaga is taking the time to do things right. I kind of wonder why Interscope wants her to release another album already. The tour and the new music needs to be done right.

They want her $$

Cha-ching!

Archived