💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga has 3 more albums w/ Interscope, BTWB ends Spring '13

Americano

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

Radio friendly isn't nessacarily bad. Look at Alejandro just dance poker face the edge of glory those are all good songs. What i find most interesting about all this is the way Carter refused to answer if gaga's coming out with a new album

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMadridHash

We already knew about BTW Ball ending in the spring of 2013 aka March/April in the US :wtf:

and btw, so it means that her album is set and done, she's the one pushing it back, wich is okay

I'm pretty sure she will release the album by the end of the year and maybe revamp her tour somehow, but still keeping the same concept and name.

I think that's what Troy meant when he said it's "all part of the storytelling".

:wtf: next album coming in 2013 :wtf:

Americano

We already knew about BTW Ball ending in the spring of 2013 aka March/April in the US :wtf:

and btw, so it means that her album is set and done, she's the one pushing it back, wich is okay

Some fans were thinking she'd add dates to extend the tour if she released more material, this comment from him basically confirms there are no plans to extend the tour a la TMB 2.0

Xavier Gia

the way her manager talks makes me worry. is he to blame for this era's mistakes??

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

GagaRunTheWorld

its ok if new album comming in 2013 just give me new single and i will be quet for a moment :music:

the way her manager talks makes me worry. is he to blame for this era's mistakes??

Absolutley not, he is a great manager Gaga is very lucky to have him

exoskeleton123

Now that this info is out I believe that Gaga should announce the name of the album in September and then release a single in October

And the album in either November or January

In the video, Carter said you "live and die" on Top 40 radio (plan on more radio-friendly singles from her) and also stated if it was Interscope's choice, she'd already have an album out right now following up BTW.

This is what interest me the most. Is he saying Gaga is the one who's taking some time to release her new album? Seems odd, considering how eager she was to release BTW. Perhaps they wanted a re-release like TFM, but she decided to create an entirely new album, which would probably take more time?

JoseLittleMonster

*2207909-lady-gaga-new-sealand-orange-dress-617-409.jpg

In the video, Carter said "In the US, outside of super fans, you live and die on Top 40 radio" and also stated if it was Interscope's choice, she'd already have an album out right now following up BTW.

http://www.billboard...007391752.story

Can someone explain this to me? :huh:

I think she still ha a long way to go as well she is still at the beginning.

Can someone explain this to me? :huh:

The part about the radio simply says how US radio works. That it is very volatile and unstable, so you might be on the top, and suddenly nowhere to be found. This is very common for artist, hence, live (hit) and die (flop/underperformed) on Top 40. :)

The second part I don't understand either. :sweat:

rivingtonrebels

Well I think it's obvious that Interscope wants the new album a) out ASAP and b) to be more radio-friendly.

Gaga may not want an album of Bad Romance's but her people do ;)

I'm excited now that I know they acknowledged BTW wasn't radio-friendly. Hope her next album is more commercial but not entirely.

Admin

I'm excited now that I know they acknowledged BTW wasn't radio-friendly. Hope her next album is more commercial but not entirely.

Radio friendly singles :excited2:

Why would you want your favorite artist's music to be commercial?.. just wondering

Archived