Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(SPOILER) Why gaga didnt sing.....

DavidJP

Featured Posts

DavidJP

since she cut Hey Girl, Just Another Day, Sinners Prayer, and Grigio Girls why do you guys think so?

I think she did because they had to delay the show and she probably cant do Grigio girls live bc of its meaning.

Thoughts?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

Because her discography is starting to get bigger and she still has other songs to sing. The show would be three hours long if she sang all of Joanne. :derpga:

Flippy

Honestly she should've cut some old songs again (PF, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, etc...) to make space for the other songs but... Oh well

Edit: I guess people aren't understanding... I don't mean cut off completely, but like... Shorten them. Sorry for the miswording lol :sweat: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

homomo
3 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Because her discography is starting to get bigger and she still has other songs to sing. The show would be three hours long if she sang all of Joanne. :derpga:

Joanne is only 40 minutes start to finish :emma:

AmericanGUY

i really think she should look into mashups/medleys to make room for more songs. i loved this show tonight and wouldn't change a thing. but if she wanted more songs, mashups/medleys are the way to go

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

OmgSum1Actually
4 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Honestly she should've cut some old songs again (PF, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, etc...) to make space for the other songs but... Oh well

Are you for real? 

Bad Romance is her signature hit, same goes for Poker Face

Also Telephone and Alejandro - huge songs

Not all of the people who went there are hardcore Gaga fans and they want to hear the HITS

I think that little monsters bop harder to PF and BR than to JUST ANOTHER DAY

sorry if I was rude

Shameless selfpromo

Irrelevant

Change the title, now everybody who didn't want to know will know she didn't sing all of Joanne :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Emma20020226

Those are my favourite songs :toofunny:

But I think she'll perform some of them later on the tour. Like she did at artRAVE.

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Are you for real? 

Bad Romance is her signature hit, same goes for Poker Face

Also Telephone and Alejandro - huge songs

Not all of the people who went there are hardcore Gaga fans and they want to hear the HITS

I think that little monsters bop harder to PF and BR than to JUST ANOTHER DAY

sorry if I was rude

Telephone should've been an interlude and Alejandro should've been shorter.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Monster Voices

Have you ever heard of an artist singing an entire album on their tour??? Especially 4rth album. :madge: This is a tour, not a listening party.

Forever and Always!

The only song that should of been cut off for another one was Love Game. Love Game could of easily been replaced with a Joanne song tbh. It's just a really dated track and it's not even a signature hit of hers. 

AlexanderMagno

No excuse.

Gaga has always sang every song from the current album and that is how it's supposed to be. Including Bloody Mary, for example, instead of Sinner's Prayer , is ridiculous.

The album is not very big, so Let's not even go there.

dutchyguy

Because those songs suck. The GP probably knows like 3 songs from Joanne, singing the whole album would take so much energy out of the concert.

I also really prefer to hear Bloody Mary and Scheibe over Hey Girl :')

Gaga is in her fifth album, she just doesn't simply have the time anymore

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No excuse.

Gaga has always sang every song from the current album and that is how it's supposed to be. Including Bloody Mary, for example, instead of Sinner's Prayer , is ridiculous.

The album is not very big, so Let's not even go there.

didn't The Queen get performed like once? :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived