💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(SPOILER) Why gaga didnt sing.....

DavidJP

Featured Posts

gagarox

Well the nex show is tomorrow and if she sings those sogs then will know the reason for skipping was the delay in the schedule else idk.. maybe she just doesnt want to sing them(?) :selena:

Either way im not stressed... she needs to keep the majority of the show uptempo cuz audience wants her to dance and sing not pull an adele 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CalixSpurius

The show was longer than 2 hours with minimal talking. BTWB was around 2:30 hours, and she talked a lot during BTWB. 

I don't think any part of the set was cut short to be honest, the show was already pretty long. 

I don't wanna sound like an a$$hole but it's too much for everyone to ask for Gaga to perform their fav songs irritatingly, especially on a Gaga forum. 

Gagaloo911
18 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No excuse.

Gaga has always sang every song from the current album and that is how it's supposed to be. Including Bloody Mary, for example, instead of Sinner's Prayer , is ridiculous.

The album is not very big, so Let's not even go there.

To be fair, some songs likely had to get cut after the delay in the show starting by 45 minutes due to credit card issues the venue was having from a new policy it had rolled out.

Maybe more songs will be performed, and maybe there will be some more Joanne songs. The next few dates should give us a better picture.

monster4life231

I would really like her to sing Grigio Girls. It was one of my favourites, and I think it will be a very touching moment. Although I understand it may be heard for her to perform with Sonja's passing being so recent.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

LUO YI
15 hours ago, xULTRAVIOLENCEx said:

The show was longer than 2 hours with minimal talking. BTWB was around 2:30 hours, and she talked a lot during BTWB. 

I don't think any part of the set was cut short to be honest, the show was already pretty long. 

I don't wanna sound like an a$$hole but it's too much for everyone to ask for Gaga to perform their fav songs irritatingly, especially on a Gaga forum. 

The show could be 3 hours long if that's what they wanted :poot:  (obviously not gonna happen :selena:). If she does one long speech and adds 2-3 songs it would be enough. She could eliminate songs like Telephone amd cut short another ones to make medleys 

The night sky tells all

djBuffoon
On August 2, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Flippy said:

Honestly she should've cut some old songs again (PF, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, etc...) to make space for the other songs but... Oh well

The first two can stay. 

KleinGa
On 8/2/2017 at 4:51 AM, ryanripley said:

didn't The Queen get performed like once? :poot: 

don't remind me of how she paid DUST to that amazing song :giveup:

VOLANTIS
On 8/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, Irrelevant said:

Telephone should've been an interlude and Alejandro should've been shorter.

Alejandro was shortened. :selena: 

The song ends after the 2nd Chorus :selena:

Doing just the first verse and Chorus is just additional choreo and backdrops (ANNNNND THA BACKDROP WAS FIRE) and stage hassle for the team for a 1 min performance. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Enceladus
On 2.8.2017 at 10:13 AM, ItWasntLaauv said:

Because her discography is starting to get bigger and she still has other songs to sing. The show would be three hours long if she sang all of Joanne. :derpga:

Would be here for a 3hr show :selena:

KleinGa

Can't we create one mega thread titled "Why didn't Gaga sing ....?" because Im honestly tired of people complaining cauz their fave song wasn't performed and the explanations ALWAYS being: "she can't perform her entire catalog, time constraints etc"

@Haroon make it happen sis 

ItWasntLaauv
25 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Would be here for a 3hr show :selena:

Same tbh :selena:

I just don't want her or her crew to get too exhausted as the tour goes on. :selena:

DontDoubtDavid

Could it have something to do with Sonja? Maybe it's difficult to sing those songs, the pain could still be fresh.

Doncho

Well they are the least liked Joanne songs in general, so Im not surprised. I think the setlist was pretty good. She needs to add DWUW or Venus though

aaron l

I was missing the intimacy when she performs songs like Speechless, Dope, or Gypsy. I thought for sure Grigio Girls was going to be the intimate moment of the night, but it ain't part of the night at all. :ladyhaha::selena:

Archived