💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Australian Leg?

flynn99

Featured Posts

flynn99

Guys, I am actually freaking out that she won't come to Australia. It will obviously be in 2018 but I am scared she won't come and I really want to go.

Do you think she will?

Black Jesus †

TimisaMonster

I think due to her fragile health...she's seeing how she feels after each leg....if she can she'll travel more instead of feeling pre booked to death months down the road and she's already feeling fatigued

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Xoxo Adriana

She confirmed she's coming so try not to worry too much... she has never missed Australian dates so it would be pretty odd for her not to come :sis: 

River

I heard that aussie legs are sexy af

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sarahb
32 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

She confirmed she's coming so try not to worry too much... she has never missed Australian dates so it would be pretty odd for her not to come :sis: 

There's a first for everything 

I really hope that she is releasing new music after JWT and will create a new Tour for the new EP/LP exclusively for Oceania, Asia and the part of Latin America she didn't go on JWT, just to thank us for supporting her music the most :classy:

Spoiler

Only in my dreams

Spoiler

It's kinda feasible tho, release late December, start touring in early Feb through April, release ASIB lead single, take a little rest, promote movie.

Music

argh, i was hoping she'd announced it when The Cure was at it's peak here in Aus (#10 on the official charts) since it reignited interest in her again..

but, The Cure is slowly decreasing now so i hope it isn't too late..
if she releases new music in the next few days.. well then there are no worries!

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Blake said:

She's not coming here. It sucks but we'll have to deal with it.

48 minutes ago, sarahb said:

There's a first for everything??

she confirmed back in late 2016...things do change but I doubt she'll be missing Australia

AJK273
1 hour ago, River said:

I heard that aussie legs are sexy af

SHE GETS WILD

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

sarahb
43 minutes ago, Music said:

argh, i was hoping she'd announced it when The Cure was at it's peak here in Aus (#10 on the official charts) since it reignited interest in her again..

but, The Cure is slowly decreasing now so i hope it isn't too late..
if she releases new music in the next few days.. well then there are no worries!

Has she acknowledged The Cure going top 10 here at all? 

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

she confirmed back in late 2016...things do change but I doubt she'll be missing Australia

Yeah I was clinging onto that for a while but my hope has been fading fast. :noparty:

LUO YI

I hope she releases new material after the JWT and visits Asia, Australia and Latin America with a revamped show (setlist, costume, that stuff)

The night sky tells all

Archived