Unusual Pictures (Pt. 2)

Mugler Hooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

tumblr_mflzppXbWO1qcqq65o1_500.jpg

oh **** where u found this at? looks like the same outfit she wore at the boiling points episode,same hair style too

tumblr_mflzppXbWO1qcqq65o1_500.jpg

I see pictures like this with her and her old friends, and I wonder what ever happened to them? Cuz you don't see those people around her anymore... Makes me kinda sad

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

oh **** where u found this at? looks like the same outfit she wore at the boiling points episode,same hair style too

tumblr :)

Alien Tulip

I see pictures like this with her and her old friends, and I wonder what ever happened to them? Cuz you don't see those people around her anymore... Makes me kinda sad

I know right. Now you only see her with Bo and that other hispanic girl. They both grew up with gaga since babies.

Thought she wore a long black dress for boiling points?

2j4znm0.jpg

GypsieGa

Thought she wore a long black dress for boiling points?

GypsieGa

She did.... so it's not the same. I think he meant the Bitter End show?

Interludicrous

I like how we're used to seeing her looking completely different every day. But back then it was probably normal for her to wear the same outfit multiple times

(Even though this isn't the same look as on boiling points)

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived