Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

So...did you ever get your Argentina slidepack?

And congrats on the super jewel editions of The Fame! I have the original, and it's probably my favorte edition of The Fame!

Nope, have you?

delete it fat

Hi fellow collectors! I'm selling a huge part of my Lady GaGa collection and just put them on eBay, it has some rare items too. I thought you guys might be interested in this, so here is a link to my shop: http://www.ebay.com/sch/pyanga/m.html - I might put some more items up in the future too.

Edited by Holland

KadeLindsay12

I'm uploading my full collection video to YouTube now if any one wants to see it Im gaga132297 on YouTube

GagaStefi

I'm uploading my full collection video to YouTube now if any one wants to see it Im gaga132297 on YouTube

Cool I'll Check it Out...

Pussy Wagon

I'm so angry right now. As most of you know I won the Mae monster silver digipak for $125.00. Payment was a little late and I was in contact with the seller and everything and it was fine. I sent out the money on thursday last week. Yesterday I received an email from eBay saying that they have opened an unpayed item case. And then I get on eBay today, and the seller has re-listed it, and put in the caption; re-listed again due to a non paying bidder. I SENT OUT $125.00 WHERE THE **** IS THAT GOING TO GO NOW

Lisa Anderson Gaga

I'm so angry right now. As most of you know I won the Mae monster silver digipak for $125.00. Payment was a little late and I was in contact with the seller and everything and it was fine. I sent out the money on thursday last week. Yesterday I received an email from eBay saying that they have opened an unpayed item case. And then I get on eBay today, and the seller has re-listed it, and put in the caption; re-listed again due to a non paying bidder. I SENT OUT $125.00 WHERE THE **** IS THAT GOING TO GO NOW

Can you cancel the money order with Australia Post? Give them a call, they may be able to help.

Is the seller AussieMum? They frequently list signed Lady Gaga stuff with photos from people I know, which leads me to believe they are faking signatures. Plus, the items with "proof" are not the items pictured in the photograph with Lady Gaga.

I hope you are able to cancel the money order - good luck!

• Like 2

LORD GAGA

Im sorry this is not acceptable, log into your paypal account and put a paypal claim in against them for that transaction and leave a note explaining the seller is fraudulent.
  • Like 2

Lord Axel

Ohgod I really hope everything works out for you, even if it means getting your money back and not the item D:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Okay, as some of you may recall (I'm not sure how relevant my posts are in this thread :laughga:), I have been putting a lot of effort inot my collection this summer, and yesterday was the last official day of what I've been referring to as the "Summer O' Gaga" Tomorrow I'll post a picture of everything (that has arrived so far), but, for now, here's a list of everything I purchased in the past 12 weeks:

1) Judas (German/UK)

2) You And I (Chinese Remixes :laughga:)

3) Just Dance (UK)

4) The Fame (Ukraine)

5) The Fame (Argentina)

6) The Fame (German Super Jewel case)

7) Poker Face (Picture vinyl)

8) Just Dance: Remixes vinyl

9) Poker Face: Remixes vinyl

10) LoveGame: Remixes vinyl

11) Paparazzi: Remixes vinyl

12)The Fame (Japanese CD/DVD)

13) Born This Way (single) picture vinyl

14) Marry the Night (Chinese Remixes :laughga:)

15) Alejandro picture vinyl

16) Judas (Thailand Remixes)

17) The Fame Monster (picture vinyl)

18) Paparazzi picture vinyl

20) The Remix (Japan)

21) Eh Eh French cardsleeve

22) Paparazzi (German Remixes)

23) Alejandro (UK)

24) Telephone (UK/Germany)

25) Bad Romance (UK/Germany)

26)Paparazzi (UK)

27) LoveGame (German Remixes)

28) Just Dance (German 4-track)

29) Poker Face (German 4-track)

30) Born This Way (China)

31) Alejandro (German)

32) Born This Way (Indian super jewel case)

33) Alejandro french cardsleeve

34) Telephone picture vinyl

35) LoveGame picture vinyl

36) Bad Romance picture vinyl

JudasInTheDark

Okay, as some of you may recall (I'm not sure how relevant my posts are in this thread :laughga:), I have been putting a lot of effort inot my collection this summer, and yesterday was the last official day of what I've been referring to as the "Summer O' Gaga" Tomorrow I'll post a picture of everything (that has arrived so far), but, for now, here's a list of everything I purchased in the past 12 weeks:

1) Judas (German/UK)

2) You And I (Chinese Remixes :laughga:)

3) Just Dance (UK)

4) The Fame (Ukraine)

5) The Fame (Argentina)

6) The Fame (German Super Jewel case)

7) Poker Face (Picture vinyl)

8) Just Dance: Remixes vinyl

9) Poker Face: Remixes vinyl

10) LoveGame: Remixes vinyl

11) Paparazzi: Remixes vinyl

12)The Fame (Japanese CD/DVD)

13) Born This Way (single) picture vinyl

14) Marry the Night (Chinese Remixes :laughga:)

15) Alejandro picture vinyl

16) Judas (Thailand Remixes)

17) The Fame Monster (picture vinyl)

18) Paparazzi picture vinyl

20) The Remix (Japan)

21) Eh Eh French cardsleeve

22) Paparazzi (German Remixes)

23) Alejandro (UK)

24) Telephone (UK/Germany)

25) Bad Romance (UK/Germany)

26)Paparazzi (UK)

27) LoveGame (German Remixes)

28) Just Dance (German 4-track)

29) Poker Face (German 4-track)

30) Born This Way (China)

31) Alejandro (German)

32) Born This Way (Indian super jewel case)

33) Alejandro french cardsleeve

34) Telephone picture vinyl

35) LoveGame picture vinyl

36) Bad Romance picture vinyl

Wow this is really impressive!! Can't wait to see pics ;)

Saint Laurent

I'd advise all of you to not do any type of buisness with HausofJafer. He is/was buying a few of my items. It's been around 4 weeks and he still hasn't paid and now he isn't responding to my messages. I am increadibly annoyed and frustrated and I suggest, unless you want to be swindled, that you not trade, sell, or buy anything from him.