Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Azelf550

yes i have a piece of paper which was next to the aussie eh eh single for about a day :D lol

Don't backsass me!

:derpga:

LORD GAGA

OMG im so happy right now!! My mum and dad told me a couple of weeks ago they had a surprise for me for my birthday which is on the19th august and the clue was it was gaga related and 2 colours, i had no idea it would be what i received today!! literally crying... i know some of you will say oh its fake blah blah... but its real, im 99.9% sure it is, i'm so happy right now :)

24qv5vt.jpg

Excuse the crappy camera quality.... its my webcam on my macbook pro lmao

Edited by LORD GAGA

Lord Axel

OMG im so happy right now!! My mum and dad told me a couple of weeks ago they had a surprise for me for my birthday which is on the19th august and the clue was it was gaga related and 2 colours, i had no idea it would be what i received today!! literally crying... i know some of you will say oh its fake blah blah... but its real, im 99.9% sure it is, i'm so happy right now :)

i4c6dd12f0d1a5_700.jpg

HOLY CRAP Ask them where/how they got it because if that's real then you're the luckiest person right now :cry:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

i4c6dd12f0d1a5_700.jpg

But doesn't the real Red and Blue come in a regular jewel case?

LORD GAGA

But doesn't the real Red and Blue come in a regular jewel case?

Nope >

1hbhh4.jpg

HOLY CRAP Ask them where/how they got it because if that's real then you're the luckiest person right now :cry:

Ive asked them a few times lol they keep saying 'its a mystery' because they think its funny lol :) gosh so happy right now!

Paper Planes

It's great that you're happy about it! :party: But personally, I'm not even interested in Red & Blue, just because there are so many fakes out there that you can't even tell what is fake and what is real...

On a side note, I feel like this emoticon :party: should be the official emoticon of congratulating others on their cool purchases. Because I always feel like a use it whenever I acknowledge someone else's new items :haha:

delete it fat

Nope >

1hbhh4.jpg

Ive asked them a few times lol they keep saying 'its a mystery' because they think its funny lol :) gosh so happy right now!

I hate when my parents do that.

You should take close up pictures of the disc :party: So happy for you!

Pussy Wagon

My vinyls came yay they're so beautiful. Also got the born this way single. I'm so happy :party: perfect rebound for my loss on ebay

LORD GAGA

It's great that you're happy about it! :party: But personally, I'm not even interested in Red & Blue, just because there are so many fakes out there that you can't even tell what is fake and what is real...

On a side note, I feel like this emoticon :party: should be the official emoticon of congratulating others on their cool purchases. Because I always feel like a use it whenever I acknowledge someone else's new items

Thanks :) im 99.9% sure its real, looking at it in detail it matches the couple i can find online, plus iTunes (gracenote database) recognises the disc as Red and Blue by Stefani :)

And i agree :party: should be lmao

Edited by LORD GAGA

LORD GAGA

My vinyls came yay they're so beautiful. Also got the born this way single. I'm so happy :party: perfect rebound for my loss on ebay

Congrats!! :) I have a feeling we will be seeing that signed digipak re-listed on ebay as i dont think its a genuine buyer currently bidding on it lol

Just ordered a blue heartbeats iPhone case :D

I have one of those too! they are one of the nicest unofficial things i have i think :)