Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Pussy Wagon

What do you guys think is a reasonable price for the Australian bad romance single?

Pussy Wagon

fukc fukc fukc fukc fukc. Another bidder has come into the auction and now I'm up to $150 and he's still outbidding me. I don't know what to do I'm freaking out I want this so bad

dfghuer5

fukc fukc fukc fukc fukc. Another bidder has come into the auction and now I'm up to $150 and he's still outbidding me. I don't know what to do I'm freaking out I want this so bad

I was gonna come in at the end and try to get the highest bid, but i just dont have enougb money anymore and i want it really badly :(

Lord Axel

Ugh I can't even believe it's going that high :cry:

There are some GaGa things I feel like I'll never get, and that's becoming one of them :C

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Pussy Wagon

Ugh I can't even believe it's going that high :cry:

There are some GaGa things I feel like I'll never get, and that's becoming one of them :C

I know. I swear to god after you backed out I thought I'd won it and then someone else came in. I should've waited until the final hours. It will come back soon. Patience is the word though.

I have two questions if someone could awnser them please!

1) how much is the French slide pack of the fame worth?

2) does anyone know where I can get the remix Chinese slide pack?

eBay is probably the best place to get it. I don't know anywhere else.

And I don't know about the fame slidepack but i know collectors on here have them so just wait till they come back online

Lisa Anderson Gaga

What do you guys think is a reasonable price for the Australian bad romance single?

It's been selling for $40 lately.

Try not to worry to much about the digipak, you'll get one eventually! It took me ages to get mine!

Pussy Wagon

It's been selling for $40 lately.

Try not to worry to much about the digipak, you'll get one eventually! It took me ages to get mine!

Oh I saw one on eBay for $70.

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Oh I saw one on eBay for $70.

That's been on there for a while now, the seller is on ggd too.

LORD GAGA

I'm not paying $200 for it no way. Guess i lose this one fukc

There seems to be a 'ghost/troll' bidder on it >

308w9oi.png

i think someone is either trying to screw up the auction or the seller could be 'boast biding' meaning they are using another account to boost the price which is not legal... of course it could just be a 'new' genuine bidder bidding :)

Edited by LORD GAGA

Pussy Wagon

There seems to be a 'ghost/troll' bidder on it >

308w9oi.png

i think someone is either trying to screw up the auction or the seller could be 'boast biding' meaning they are using another account to boost the price which is not legal... of course it could just be a 'new' genuine bidder bidding :)

Yeah well I'm not bidding anymore so they could've just fukcing lost themselves a sale

Pussy Wagon

Im so angry about this digipak. It's my first loss on eBay ever. I thought I had it. There's no way I'm paying $200+ for it

Paper Planes

I have two questions if someone could awnser them please!

1) how much is the French slide pack of the fame worth?

2) does anyone know where I can get the remix Chinese slide pack?

I bought my French slide-pack of The Fame on eBay for $20. The same seller is selling another one for that price, too. And the Chinese slipcase of The Remix shows up every so often on eBay, as well. I bought mine a lot of four Gaga items on eBay for $40.

Im so angry about this digipak. It's my first loss on eBay ever. I thought I had it. There's no way I'm paying $200+ for it

You win a little, you lose a little :) eBay auctions are irritating, but something we all endure as collectors.

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat