💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Where is yours coming from? Mine's actually coming from Argentina...

Mine's coming from Argentina too. I just checked that it's estimated for delivery at July 10, too. I never think to check the website and see :flop:

JeVeuxTonAmour

Here's a better pic of my signed BTW vinyl! :)

Gaga signed the cover & DJ White Shadow signed the vinyl slip, next to Government Hooker. :)

376520_10150983931616380_392910027_n.jpg

GagaStefi

I buy everything on ebay. Someone's I find bargains and buy a bunch of things and sometime there's nothing.

Is there any era in particular that you need help with?

I Know That You weren't talking to me but, Can you Help me with TFM era Vinyls, Singles, and USBs ?

LORD GAGA

Gaga signed the cover & DJ White Shadow signed the vinyl slip, next to Government Hooker. :)

This is wonderful Sam :D congrats! It reminds me of my signed BTW vinyl :)

Paper Planes

That's awesome! Congrats!

delete it fat

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Awwww haha, at least we both got to meet her!! :)

What merch did you get from the BTW ball??

I know, that's the most important thing! I really hope I get to meet her 1 more time, and not look so dopey in the photo!

Ummmm I got HEAPS of merch. All 3 hoodies, 4 lunch boxes, both pairs of socks, studded and material wristbands, pen, hair bow, USB, keyring, lighter, pearls, fake diamond ring, charity towel, goat towel, btw and MTN air freshners, thermos, VIP bag, lanyard, tour program, ride ride pony shirt and I stole a heavy metal lover poster for the special ticket holders.

PS I can help everyone, but all I do is search eBay. There's no special tricks or anything. I'll snoop around tomorrow and see what I can find.

Edited by Lisa Anderson Gaga

LORD GAGA

Hey guys :) I'm thinking of adding a 'help' section to my website for the general purpose of helping other collectors find the things they are looking for and information on releases i know about, do you think this is a good idea? I already help many of you in regards to locating items but i think it would be easier on my site so it reaches more people?

Anyway... has anyone got anything new recently? I havent ordered anything in ages.... mainly due to cashflow problems lol

Congrats to the people who met Lady GaGa that deserve to meet her, and to all who have yet to go to the BTW ball, I hope you all get your chance to meet her too. :)

Lord Axel

Hey guys :) I'm thinking of adding a 'help' section to my website for the general purpose of helping other collectors find the things they are looking for and information on releases i know about, do you think this is a good idea? I already help many of you in regards to locating items but i think it would be easier on my site so it reaches more people?

Anyway... has anyone got anything new recently? I havent ordered anything in ages.... mainly due to cashflow problems lol

Congrats to the people who met Lady GaGa that deserve to meet her, and to all who have yet to go to the BTW ball, I hope you all get your chance to meet her too. :)

I think that'd be a good idea C:

I haven't gotten anything in forever either.. mainly cuz I'm saving money for a convention I'm going to in 2 weeks, but I've also been buying a few things for my other non-GaGa collections lol. My collection site isn't even updated with a few recent things I got xD

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

LORD GAGA

I think that'd be a good idea C:

I haven't gotten anything in forever either.. mainly cuz I'm saving money for a convention I'm going to in 2 weeks, but I've also been buying a few things for my other non-GaGa collections lol. My collection site isn't even updated with a few recent things I got xD

Same... I really should get down to fully updating my site :D hahahahahah

Paper Planes

I'm actually in the process of making a binder full of information on Gaga items, including which items I'm still looking for, a complete list of things I already have, etc. I want to make a video soon to show everyone :)

As for buying items, my birthday was earlier this month, and all of my relatives just gave me money for my birthday. So I went on major shopping spree with all of it, mainly buying Gaga things :fan: You can see all of the things I bought on my website and on my YouTube channel. I'm still waiting for a lot of stuff to come, though. This will probably be the last big update for a while, because now I want to do some major money-saving for the Born This Way Ball. (I know that the Born This Way Ball won't be in the US until late 2012/early 2013, but that merch is expensive :bleh: )

delete it fat

Paper Planes

Did your The Fame Slipcase ever arrive from Amazon? Mine still isn't here.

Well, I got what was supposed to be the Fame Slipcase today. But instead, it's just the Argentina jewel case version... I might keep it though, because I don't have the Argentina version of The Fame, anyway.

delete it fat

Well, I got what was supposed to be the Fame Slipcase today. But instead, it's just the Argentina jewel case version... I might keep it though, because I don't have the Argentina version of The Fame, anyway.

Oh :noparty: I don't know what I'll do if that happens to me. I'll probably just keep it too. That's disappointing though.

LORD GAGA

I'm actually in the process of making a binder full of information on Gaga items, including which items I'm still looking for, a complete list of things I already have, etc. I want to make a video soon to showeveryone :)

As for buying items, my birthday was earlier this month, and all of my relatives just gave me money for my birthday. So I went on major shopping spree with all of it, mainly buying Gaga things :fan: You can see all of the things I bought on my website and on my YouTube channel. I'm still waiting for a lot of stuff to come, though. This will probably be the last big update for a while, because now I want to do some major money-saving for the Born This Way Ball. (I know that the Born This Way Ball won't be in the US until late 2012/early 2013, but that merch is expensive :bleh: )

Oh gosh this sounds like an amazing idea!! let me know when its uploaded please i cant wait to see it! :D

Paper Planes

Oh :noparty: I don't know what I'll do if that happens to me. I'll probably just keep it too. That's disappointing though.

Yeah. But the way I look at it, it's still a new addition to our collections! :party:

delete it fat

Yeah. But the way I look at it, it's still a new addition to our collections! :party:

True! Does it still say "Argentina" around the cover?