💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Hey guys. This isn't CDs, but here's all the merch I got from the BTW Ball!

283661_10150974821796380_1275505541_n.jpg

I still can't believe I got Gaga to sign my TFM Super Deluxe & BTW vinyl. :cry:

You're so freaking lucky. I had my super deluxe in my hand but I forgot to ask her to sign it! I don't mind though, I was only getting it signed everyone's been nagging me to get her signature!

Today I received in the mail the Malaysian super jewel The Fame and the Malaysian The Fame Monster (blonde hair) yay! Yesterday The Remix, Thailand, arrived. I'll add them to my blog over te weekend if I get a chance.

RAINBOWGA

You're so freaking lucky. I had my super deluxe in my hand but I forgot to ask her to sign it! I don't mind though, I was only getting it signed everyone's been nagging me to get her signature!

Today I received in the mail the Malaysian super jewel The Fame and the Malaysian The Fame Monster (blonde hair) yay! Yesterday The Remix, Thailand, arrived. I'll add them to my blog over te weekend if I get a chance.

where do you buy all of this? Could you help me maybe with it?

Lisa Anderson Gaga

where do you buy all of this? Could you help me maybe with it?

I buy everything on ebay. Someone's I find bargains and buy a bunch of things and sometime there's nothing.

Is there any era in particular that you need help with?

Willeo Soeurs

306536_4181093605040_368145142_n.jpg

251835_4181094085052_196264084_n.jpg

Im so slow in collecting Gaga's stuff

Having full force on Lana lately :excited2:

RAINBOWGA

I buy everything on ebay. Someone's I find bargains and buy a bunch of things and sometime there's nothing.

Is there any era in particular that you need help with?

Well, I would love some special editions of the fame and the fame monster, and the remix. I just want special editions, like jewel cases, slipcases etc. It would be nice if you could help me..

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Well, I would love some special editions of the fame and the fame monster, and the remix. I just want special editions, like jewel cases, slipcases etc. It would be nice if you could help me..

If I see anything I'll pm them to you! Is your collection online? Just so I know what you haven't got.

RAINBOWGA

If I see anything I'll pm them to you! Is your collection online? Just so I know what you haven't got.

see your PM. :P

JeVeuxTonAmour

Awwww haha, at least we both got to meet her!! :)

What merch did you get from the BTW ball??

LORD GAGA

I nearly died when i seen this haha >> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lady-GaGa-Signed-Disc-Printed-Disc-with-Autograph-Ideal-Gift-/120940672432?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item1c28a035b0#ht_1737wt_1219

It looks so real, but its just a printed disc with a printed autograph :dead:

People on eBay can be so dumb...

Did your The Fame Slipcase ever arrive from Amazon? Mine still isn't here.

Paper Planes

Did your The Fame Slipcase ever arrive from Amazon? Mine still isn't here.

Nope. Not yet. I have have a delivery estimate of July 10th at the earliest... :(

delete it fat

Nope. Not yet. I have have a delivery estimate of July 10th at the earliest... :(

Oh goodness, that's a long time. It's the only thing I order this month that hasn't arrived (aside from my order from this week).

Paper Planes

Oh goodness, that's a long time. It's the only thing I order this month that hasn't arrived (aside from my order from this week).

Where is yours coming from? Mine's actually coming from Argentina...

delete it fat