MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

I've been sooo unlucky with CDs lately.

I rarely get what I'm eying for.

I'm so unfortunate with this.

LE SIGH.

00026 † 10000

Paper Planes

I'm afraid to say that I think the Born This Way Collector's Edition vinyl set that my mom ordered me for my birthday might have been a scam. We bought it on Discogs, from a new seller. But, after I ordered it, three seller ratings came up: two people gave the seller positive feedback, and one said that the seller never sent out the item or had the item, and that he had to get his money back on PayPal. So, I've e-mailed the seller three times now, asking for a shipping confirmation, but he hasn't responded... He originally said to wait 28 days for the item to be delivered, and tomorrow will mark day 28 since the item was shipped. I'm going to call the post office and see if the package is by chance being held there, and if not, I'll have to file a complaint on PayPal to get my money back :cry:

delete it fat

KadeLindsay12

I'm afraid to say that I think the Born This Way Collector's Edition vinyl set that my mom ordered me for my birthday might have been a scam. We bought it on Discogs, from a new seller. But, after I ordered it, three seller ratings came up: two people gave the seller positive feedback, and one said that the seller never sent out the item or had the item, and that he had to get his money back on PayPal. So, I've e-mailed the seller three times now, asking for a shipping confirmation, but he hasn't responded... He originally said to wait 28 days for the item to be delivered, and tomorrow will mark day 28 since the item was shipped. I'm going to call the post office and see if the package is by chance being held there, and if not, I'll have to file a complaint on PayPal to get my money back :cry:

This happened to me on EBay. I paid for the item and everything and the seller never sent it:/

Paper Planes

OMG

Thank you so much! This is the ONLY one im missing!!! Thanks a ton! :hug:

No problem :)

delete it fat

DimitriLGCollector

I just added 6 CDs to my albums collection if you want to see them. (Includes barcodes)

http://www.lisaander...-cd-albums.html

So in love with the Remix super jewel case :) Those case are so perfect <3 :)

PS : I love your avatar <3

Lisa Anderson Gaga

So in love with the Remix super jewel case :) Those case are so perfect <3 :)

PS : I love your avatar <3

If I find another one I will let you know. I have a friend that lives in New Zealand, I'll ask her to keep an eye out in second hand stores for them.

Ahhh my avatar.... She's just so incredibly beautiful!

LORD GAGA

Ooops I forgot to say since this is the new thread, anyone who wishes to have their collection site featured in my collectors section of my site PM me or reply to this :) i want to include all the nice collectors in it!(which is most of you!!) :D

Edited by LORD GAGA

Haus Of Holy

Ooops I forgot to say since this is the new thread, anyone who wishes to have their collection site featured in my collectors section of my site PM me or reply to this :) i want to include all the nice collectors in it!(which is most of you!!) :D

http://www.myladygagacollector.blogspot.com/ :hug:

DimitriLGCollector

Does anybody know if this is official?

img744.jpg

img745.jpg

100 % official ;)