💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Fusel

Can you imagine what she texted?

"HEY WINTURZ CEN I HEV DA SEPTEMBR COVAR 4 MA LIL MONSTAZ LMAO THX XX GAGZ" :hor:

Can't wait for the cover! :)

Imagine her responsding

"N0 Gagz fukc off tbH k thNx"

Edited by Fusel

bornthiswayball

Imagine her contact list.

Does she ever get bored with it? "Hmmm should I text Beyonce or Elton today..." :giveup:

Fusel

:lmao:

"If u t3xt m3 1 mor tym i'm gonna put ph0t0s 0F teh pr3gnaNt adele 3aTinG @ mcd0naldz on da c0v3r !!!11"

MelbHawker

Does she ever get bored with it? "Hmmm should I text Beyonce or Elton today..."

lol.. 1, 2, 3 Elton, Bey or Mummy :derpga:

bornthiswayball

"If u t3xt m3 1 mor tym i'm gonna put ph0t0s 0F teh pr3gnaNt adele 3aTinG @ mcd0naldz on da c0v3r !!!11"

With a QR code to a video of Adele dancing in a burger costume choreographed by LAG :hor:

"no ANNAWINTOUR dun mak me go ALL ITALiAN on YOÜ :derpga:"

Fusel

With a QR code to a video of Adele dancing in a burger costume choreographed by LAG :hor:

LAG having a cultural impact I see :laughga:

Edited by Fusel

bornthiswayball

LAG having a cultural impact I see :laughga:

I'd ask her personally but she's too busy choreographing for Nicki's tour :cryga:

Fusel

I'd ask her personally but she's too busy choreographing for Nicki's tour :cryga:

I heard about it. The Disrespectul fukcs Ball is said to be epic :legend:

elysaint

Sorry to be off topic but last week I went to Nicki's tour in my city ( plz don't judge, I was bored and I got cheap tix the hour before).

Anywho it was.. very lackluster! Not much energy or production , and only 3-4 outfits lol :P Boomkack has to cry about this downscale.& venue was tiny as hell!

This could be because my last concert experiences were 2 Gaga shows, and 1 Beyonce. I think I'm gonna personally ban myself from any non gaga concerts until the BTWB comes to US!

Back on topic: I hope this means she can convince Anna to send her that cover and we'll have it by tonight !!!!!!