💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

You might say that starting a message with an "@" makes it... private in public. :hor:

Oh God, how I laughed. :rofl:

LittIe Monster

Gaga's going to kill all of us one day omg. :giveup:

Edited by LittIe Monster
@whoriscope ig

boysboysboys

InB4 someone claims this tweet is about hints for the upcoming album :coffee:

You know it's coming :P

RAMROD

That crime documentaries tweet gets me visualized her in SM terminatrix fashion. SPANK! megusta.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

codymonster

"Snapped" was capitalized.. Normally things don't stand out to me, but this might be a song title maybe. Since she IS talking about crime shows which is the demise of someone, and then randomly had "snapped" capitalized.

Who knows, but Snapped would be a cool song title. The icon goes through so much, and eventually falls apart, or snaps. :flutter: This could also easily represent a bad relationship that someone just can't take anymore, since Gaga likes to put double meanings in her songs.

Edited by codymonster

itmightberyan

"Snapped" was capitalized.. Normally things don't stand out to me, but this might be a song title maybe. Since she IS talking about crime shows which is the demise of someone, and then randomly had "snapped" capitalized.

Who knows, but Snapped would be a cool song title. The icon goes through so much, and eventually falls apart, or snaps. :flutter: This could also easily represent a bad relationship that someone just can't take anymore, since Gaga likes to put double meanings in her songs.

This actually...

I feel like Gags wouldn't tweet about snapping about someone.. So the fact that it's kind of fashioned around 'Snapped'..

Seems fishy... :usrs:

elysaint

Actually I believe she was referring to the american crime series "Snapped" which is about females who go mad and commit crimes, murders etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapped

LoyalMonster

Looks like the next album could be about serial killers. :troll: