Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Valentino

:haha:

I love your posts. You´re always (I thing ... :roll: ) in a very good mood.

lol Thank you. Well, I try to make ya'll laugh. :sweat:

First page :rockstar:

Let's start a band.vy7nG.gif

Katie14

Yay! I'm happy she is fine. If she wasn't fine she would probably still be joking. I feel like she doesn't really take her health seriously. It kind of scares me sometimes.

Kermit the frog

First page? :flutter:

Edit: Yup, first page :legend:

Edited by Kermit the frog

I don't get her last tweet

"Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@germanottajoe i had them check my noodle. that was your fathers day present Il mio babbo!! I thought they were taking me to the zoo. TRICKS"

Gaga told her dad that she'd gone to a clinic to get an MRI scan to check up on her concussion. "My noodle" refers to her brain/head ;) Then she says it's his father's day present (her checkup) and "Il mio babbo" is an Italian term of endearment for fathers, like "daddy". She jokes that she thought she was going to the zoo but they all conspired to get her into the clinic without her knowing, hence the "TRICKS" part.

I am still laughing so hard, that tweet is pure GOLD.

LittIe Monster

Gaga told her dad that she'd gone to a clinic to get an MRI scan to check up on her concussion. "My noodle" refers to her brain/head ;) Then she says it's his father's day present (her checkup) and "Il mio babbo" is an Italian term of endearment for fathers, like "daddy". She jokes that she thought she was going to the zoo but they all conspired to get her into the clinic without her knowing, hence the "TRICKS" part.

I am still laughing so hard, that tweet is pure GOLD.

Thank you :sweat: I get it now, it's always difficult to fully understand some of her complex tweets :P

@whoriscope ig

It's not deleted. It doesn't show up in your feed because it's directly addressed to another user. But if you go to http://twitter.com/ladyaga , it's there. This is how it always works when you start a message with an "@", and it's why people sometimes start a message with a dot before the name, when they want it to be seen by all their followers. Yeah, nobody told me any of this either when I signed up to Twitter, I just had to figure it out as I went.

You might say that starting a message with an "@" makes it... private in public. :hor:

BTW, isn't this the first time she's acknowledged @germanottajoe? And that means @germmonster318 is also legit. I think this was widely accepted already, but I was never quite sure.

Edited by Nemo

Neight Shayde

One Day she jokes about it, the next day she's dead. Then she will magically resurrect for her next album called "White Rose Thorns" :derpga:

Roronoa

One Day she jokes about it, the next day she's dead. Then she will magically resurrect for her next album called "White Rose Thorns" :derpga:

:worship:

Purpleteardr0ps

Isn't it funny how her dad is always tweeting her random stuff and she never responds, and finally she tweets him and he doesn't respond :derpga: