💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RPDR's Valentina Called Out For Bad Behaviour

AJK273

Featured Posts

itsjustlucarifc
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

if you dislike negativity, and you truly want to support kindness and online kindness, you would not be in this thread arguing in favor of Valentina's behavior :ladyhaha:

c'mon... to me it just seems quite contrived 

The last and FINAL thing I am going to say to you is this, the more and more you bitter individuals online belittle, demean, attack and relish in Valentina's "downfall," the more and more you make me become a fan for her and I'm not the only one. Everybody roots for the underdog, especially those who face excessive strife for actions, judgements and opinions outside of their own. As gay people, we can all atest to experiencing unnecessary animosity and hatred directed our way by those unfamiliar and in dire opposition to us and our lifestyles. When you've been put down for so long, it's easy to give in to and act as people are describing you - everybody has been there before, when it seems like all they do is fulfill the harsh and negative things said against them. I never ONCE defend Valentina's actions (speculative or proven) because that was not the point I was trying to get across. I am simply saying and have said and will forever continue to say that when and if the opportunity presents itself to succumb to the unnecessary negativity and strife of life, you should choose the positive as RuPaul himself said in Drag Con 2016 keynote speech, "it's much easier to live on the positive side [of life]." As fans of a show, yes, your opinions are valid, but that does not mean you blatantly and incessantly go and demean, belittle and attack somebody you don't know personally based on hearsay or some impression made from a HIGHLY edited reality television competition. I could go to the dark side briefly and ask you give me one example of Valentina being a pretentious, mannerless, and audacious diva on the show and you would not be able to give any receipts to therefore justify your unnecessary hatred towards some young, aspirational child, living his dream. You can say all you want in response, you can call me names, try and belittle me like you do Valentina but it will never make you truly feel better inside in the longrun only temporary which is what I trying to get in the first mother****ing place. The same way you can decide to subscribe to the incessant and self-detrimenting cycle of negativity and hatred-spewing in place of your own insecurities and shortcomings as a human being unhappy with their own life, is the same way I can choose to ignore and remove myself from said situation and prohibit its occurrences by refusing to succumb to its influence. Have fun with your negativity, you can have two doses, one for the both of us. I am good, doing me, as is Valentina, who is now becoming a household name how often you guys as "non-fans" keep talking about and mentioning her. Haters truly do make you famous. Too bad the haters themselves don't get anything from it.  NOW, I have said ALL that I have to SAY to you, good individual. Have a nice day. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
57 minutes ago, itsjustlucarifc said:

The last and FINAL thing I am going to say to you is this, the more and more you bitter individuals online belittle, demean, attack and relish in Valentina's "downfall," the more and more you make me become a fan for her and I'm not the only one. Everybody roots for the underdog, especially those who face excessive strife for actions, judgements and opinions outside of their own. As gay people, we can all atest to experiencing unnecessary animosity and hatred directed our way by those unfamiliar and in dire opposition to us and our lifestyles. When you've been put down for so long, it's easy to give in to and act as people are describing you - everybody has been there before, when it seems like all they do is fulfill the harsh and negative things said against them. I never ONCE defend Valentina's actions (speculative or proven) because that was not the point I was trying to get across. I am simply saying and have said and will forever continue to say that when and if the opportunity presents itself to succumb to the unnecessary negativity and strife of life, you should choose the positive as RuPaul himself said in Drag Con 2016 keynote speech, "it's much easier to live on the positive side [of life]." As fans of a show, yes, your opinions are valid, but that does not mean you blatantly and incessantly go and demean, belittle and attack somebody you don't know personally based on hearsay or some impression made from a HIGHLY edited reality television competition. I could go to the dark side briefly and ask you give me one example of Valentina being a pretentious, mannerless, and audacious diva on the show and you would not be able to give any receipts to therefore justify your unnecessary hatred towards some young, aspirational child, living his dream. You can say all you want in response, you can call me names, try and belittle me like you do Valentina but it will never make you truly feel better inside in the longrun only temporary which is what I trying to get in the first mother****ing place. The same way you can decide to subscribe to the incessant and self-detrimenting cycle of negativity and hatred-spewing in place of your own insecurities and shortcomings as a human being unhappy with their own life, is the same way I can choose to ignore and remove myself from said situation and prohibit its occurrences by refusing to succumb to its influence. Have fun with your negativity, you can have two doses, one for the both of us. I am good, doing me, as is Valentina, who is now becoming a household name how often you guys as "non-fans" keep talking about and mentioning her. Haters truly do make you famous. Too bad the haters themselves don't get anything from it.  NOW, I have said ALL that I have to SAY to you, good individual. Have a nice day. 

Hahaha sorry I couldn't finish that 

I just find it so funny when ppl take themselves this seriously, especially about such a non-serious issue :ladyhaha:

I'm not belittling Valentina, I do not drone on about how I "hate" her - mainly bc I do not hate her lmao. I do not think about her nearly enough to hate her. I don't even have a strong opinion of her. It just seems like she's a mean person, and I'm not about that life brah. 

Thats why I dislike her. Chill out dude. 

AJK273

Queen Sara Andrews just tweeted this out and a few queens have jumped on board. SIS NEEDS TO SPILL THE TEA :reductive:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived