Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RPDR's Valentina Called Out For Bad Behaviour

AJK273

Featured Posts

GunninMan
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Shade :ph34r:

Kimora even said her persona doesn't have talent 😂 If you watch her "whatcha packin" episode with Michelle Visage, she describes Kimora as a "social media girl, with big tits and ass, and no talent." Or something along those lines.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, RubberHeartt said:

Valentina, what is this!?!?! 

If I was a drag mother and Valentina was my drag daughter, I would rip her a new asshole if I ever found out she pulled something like this. Mama Alyssa Edwards would have a heart attack if Shangela or Laganja ever pulled something like this

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

LaLuna

I can't believe I fell for her sweetheart act at the beginning of season 9. Miss Congeniality my ass. Where in the hell did she get the ego :madge:

Xoxo Adriana

where's my popcorn I need to see Val's reaction:lolly: 

AJK273

Valentina trying to get fans away from her after a Meet and Great.......

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

thefamebitch
13 hours ago, RubberHeartt said:

Im a huge Valentina fan. She came to my city, Phoenix, AZ last Wednesday to a small gay club that apparently only has one dressing room. Anyways, rumors are circulating that she showed up to the venue 1 hour late dressed as a boy. Demanded that all the local queens be kicked out of the dressing room while she changes, and when meet and greet came, she rushed to it. Everyone is saying that maybe the reason for her attitude was because the club was packed, it's really small, and their was very few air ventilation, which to that I can vouch for, since I used to go there every other Friday. Anyways, if all this is true, I really hope she changes. Based on the IG videos of the event Ive seen, she seems really nice and caring. It would suck for all this to be true tbh. 

Omg I'm shook another Gay from Phoenix who goes to Charlie's!  My friends went and said it was an absolutely terrible time because of the exact reasons you said: she was late, came dressed as a boy, etc. 

JesseBabe

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me. I really liked her during the season, but I just got such a weird mean girl vibe from her at the reunion. It was a mess; the half ass jumble of a excuse she gave to why she wasn't speaking up when her fans were bullying other queens, saying that she was like "Selena", and watching how she responded to Farrah with her back to her was just so hard to watch.

She is coming to my city next Sunday, and I was thinking about buying a ticket and meeting her, but after doing some thinking and seeing this, I'd rather save the $40.

Aura Veil

People coming for the most successful queen out of season 9? It's amazing to me that people will pardon other queen's behavior, but the moment Valentina shows diva behavior, the mob mentality kicks into overdrive. People really want her to fail. It's a shame certain people will be the first to throw stones at Valentina when they want attention.

I am certain that these accusations stemmed from one person's envy of Valentina, so that when Val did something to irk them, they gossiped about it until the haters got ahold of the rumor and made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Diva behavior isn't exclusive to Valentina. Some are more calculated with how they behave in public, which is a testament to how green Val really is at post-drag race. Queen's cut M&Gs short because they would be there all night, and Val doesn't have the discipline to stay longer than she's obligated. Everyone has a rider, so to crucify Val for her demands is just dumb. In the what's the T podcast, Michelle said will hold the tour hostage if she is at risk of working with someone she doesn't get along with professionally. Detox sexually assaulted Willam by drugging her drink. Farrah is also difficult to work with in bookings. Sharon spits on people. Queens are late to bookings all the time... The list goes on and on. But sure, let's hold Val to a double standard. (Being a Gaga stan, we should know about double standards.)

In short, if you dislike Val for whatever reason, you're going to look for ANY rumor, evidence, no matter how small or big, to justify your position. Imo, she will continue to be the most successful queen out of season 9 because her aesthetic is niche, and her fans don't care about diva behavior. She packs venues, and as long as Val's worth the trouble, they will book her again. People will continue to envy her success, and they should get a grip, get a life, and get over it.

AJK273
23 minutes ago, Aura Veil said:

People coming for the most successful queen out of season 9? It's amazing to me that people will pardon other queen's behavior, but the moment Valentina shows diva behavior, the mob mentality kicks into overdrive. People really want her to fail. It's a shame certain people will be the first to throw stones at Valentina when they want attention.

I am certain that these accusations stemmed from one person's envy of Valentina, so that when Val did something to irk them, they gossiped about it until the haters got ahold of the rumor and made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Diva behavior isn't exclusive to Valentina. Some are more calculated with how they behave in public, which is a testament to how green Val really is at post-drag race. Queen's cut M&Gs short because they would be there all night, and Val doesn't have the discipline to stay longer than she's obligated. Everyone has a rider, so to crucify Val for her demands is just dumb. In the what's the T podcast, Michelle said will hold the tour hostage if she is at risk of working with someone she doesn't get along with professionally. Detox sexually assaulted Willam by drugging her drink. Farrah is also difficult to work with in bookings. Sharon spits on people. Queens are late to bookings all the time... The list goes on and on. But sure, let's hold Val to a double standard. (Being a Gaga stan, we should know about double standards.)

In short, if you dislike Val for whatever reason, you're going to look for ANY rumor, evidence, no matter how small or big, to justify your position. Imo, she will continue to be the most successful queen out of season 9 because her aesthetic is niche, and her fans don't care about diva behavior. She packs venues, and as long as Val's worth the trouble, they will book her again. People will continue to envy her success, and they should get a grip, get a life, and get over it.

If you look at the Instagram post in the topic header in full you can see there are multiple queens speaking out that witnessed the incident.... It's not just the one queen. The behavior is of course not exclusive to her and I am sure that there are many queens that do have requests for their tours and sometimes miscommunications happen but the evidence is stacked against her. She was 1 hour and a half late because she "overslept", Cut the meet and greet from 1 hour to 25 minutes, complained and threatened to cancel when a request such as champagne and red M&M's weren't provided and also created a bad taste in the mouth of the people at the club. 

She screwed up. If she acknowledged what happened, addressed the rumors, maybe apologized or even just made the effort to rectify one of her wrong doings in the ones I listed I don't think people would be coming down on her as harshly but the fact is she hasn't. She has treated people badly and now more people are coming forward. It happens. 

If you and others still want to be fans of her's it's up to you and we all totally respect that. But for me personally, it shows a major priorities issue where she is more focused on getting a higher state of attention and higher accolades than a kid in a club who just wants an autograph.... You treat everyone equal. The people that have the most staying power are the ones who treat everyone the same and don't put anyone on a pedestal (Just ask gaga).

(Side note: I have never heard of Detox drugging and forcing himself onto Willam and as far as I know they are great friends) 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Bloody

Everyone is coming for valentina, trying to make her look like a bad person again..im not surprised

and Bianca reads to filth everyone, that's what she does...idk why y'all take this so seriously

Aura Veil
31 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

If you look at the Instagram post in the topic header in full you can see there are multiple queens speaking out that witnessed the incident.... It's not just the one queen. The behavior is of course not exclusive to her and I am sure that there are many queens that do have requests for their tours and sometimes miscommunications happen but the evidence is stacked against her. She was 1 hour and a half late because she "overslept", Cut the meet and greet from 1 hour to 25 minutes, complained and threatened to cancel when a request such as champagne and red M&M's weren't provided and also created a bad taste in the mouth of the people at the club. 

She screwed up. If she acknowledged what happened, addressed the rumors, maybe apologized or even just made the effort to rectify one of her wrong doings in the ones I listed I don't think people would be coming down on her as harshly but the fact is she hasn't. She has treated people badly and now more people are coming forward. It happens. 

If you and others still want to be fans of her's it's up to you and we all totally respect that. But for me personally, it shows a major priorities issue where she is more focused on getting a higher state of attention and higher accolades than a kid in a club who just wants an autograph.... You treat everyone equal. The people that have the most staying power are the ones who treat everyone the same and don't put anyone on a pedestal (Just ask gaga).

(Side note: I have never heard of Detox drugging and forcing himself onto Willam and as far as I know they are great friends) 

She'll learn eventually. My post was more about how people excuse unprofessionalism from their faves, but crucify Valentina when she makes mistakes. I doubt she'll apologize for anything she does because the complaints are so minor. (Tardiness, demands, not talking to local queens when they talk crap about you the moment you leave). If she apologizes, cool. But all of the queens make errors, and you don't see them apolgizing each time they act grand. She's going through growing pains, and Valentina's a big name atm. She's doing videos for vogue, every designer wants to dress her, she presented at the Emmys, etc.

She's a phenomenon, and I hope she continues to succeed. Haters think M&Ms and Champaign are enough to take down Val? People will continue to wait in line for her, throw money at her, and flip whenever she visits. I've NEVER seen people act so extra around her.

Willam herself confirmed the detox incident btw.

Fantina

12 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yay!!! Another Sharon Stan :hug:. Lol there's a running joke between my best friend and I  that Sharon is my long lost twin I was seperated at birth from lol. I went to a Halloween show she was doing last year and I looked around at all the people there and it's like "my long lost family!!!!" haha. That's the only place where you can make a really dark twisted joke and nobody looks at you weird haha. 

YASSSSS!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina
1 hour ago, Aura Veil said:

Most successful no,most memorable yes!The problem about her is that I would have had no problem if she showcased her diva behavior from the very start(like Tyra) of the show,but she put on a fake act,acting all kind and nice just to gain points for the MC title.Also, with the new season of drag race being filmed this week,her fame will sadly start to fall with new queens gaining her spotlight!

Gurl if half the winners are coming for a certain queen there must be more than it meets the eye!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived