• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddess of the world! **** I love this woman.

FjvwJ.jpg

Such a hot look on her.. :tea:

Madonna in black nail polish.

Queen of goth tbh. Next to Katy. :nails: :tea:

I cannot at how people are mentioning lack of motivation in regard to Madonna. Australia or not, this is her most extensive tour ever! And that's at 53 and with 4 kids. Plus her music videos have been better than her last couple of albums

I cannot at how people are mentioning lack of motivation in regard to Madonna. Australia or not, this is her most extensive tour ever! And that's at 53 and with 4 kids. Plus her music videos have been better than her last couple of albums

Her videos this era, excluding tutr (:rofl:) r quite good.

What do u mean by extensive?

Edited by justmikey

People keep using her kids as an excuse and I honestly don't understand it. when her kids were at a young age where they relied on her or their guardian for everything because they were so young, she still made time for quality albums with promotion, whereas now, her kids r old enough to fend for themselves as they're getting older. I think if boils down to laziness or lack of interest. Just my opinion.

The most dates/longest . Do we forget how short (not to mention infrequent) her tours used to be? Even vs. Confessions, its 88 dates vs. 60 vs. 40 for the Girlie Show

People keep using her kids as an excuse and I honestly don't understand it. when her kids were at a young age where they relied on her or their guardian for everything because they were so young, she still made time for quality albums with promotion, whereas now, her kids r old enough to fend for themselves as they're getting older. I think if boils down to laziness or lack of interest. Just my opinion.

Well she has four now, two of which are younger, and teenagers requirement their own type of parenting. They're not so much an excuse as a reality that people wish didn't have on effect on her career but clearly do.

Madonna absolutely cannot equal lazy on any sane playing field. Lets play the last 12 months game: edited and promoted her film, recorded and released an album, made 3 music videos, prepared for and gave the SUper Bowl performance, conceived of, rehearsed, and began the longest tour of career, parented four children, launced the Truth or Dare line. Say you don't like it, but lazy? LAZY?!

The most dates/longest . Do we forget how short (not to mention infrequent) her tours used to be? Even vs. Confessions, its 88 dates vs. 60 vs. 40 for the Girlie Show

Ah, gotcha.