💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Carrie Bradshaw

Can't wait to see the video for Turn Up The Radio! I hope it's better than GGW :usrs:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a virgin is legendary. :legend:

But not a favorite by any means. :usrs:

HonourVomit

You know what annoys me? And I'm not even a Madonna fan. All - most - of the foreign fans who go to her shows all say there favorite song is Like a Virgin.

Thats like saying Eh,Eh is your favorite Lady Gaga song.

More like people saying they "only like Bad Romance".

iloveit123

Like A Virgin is a pretty genius tune when you sit down and listen to it... but yeah, its not in my top 20 Madonna... maybe not top 50. I love that about Madonna, I can have a top 50. She has that many genius songs to my ears.

Anyway, the Paris show tonight should be interesting!

This is the full concert from the very first night in Tel Aviv. Great quality in HD. But I had to use earbuds so that the sound was louder. He did a good job of blocking out the audience noise, though., .

Watching it from beginning to end, it really is a very theatrical show.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-ZXWeKAf8sQ

The one above in Tel Aviv is near professional and all continuous. Almost like watching a DVD of the show.

This one is from Italy and Amsterdam put together really nicely as one long concert. Not as professional, more like a fan video,, but a nice vantage point from the audience and some views different from the one above in Tel Aviv. I enjoyed both.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Thank you very much ! :giveup:

Illuminati Freak

So rumors flying about set list changes tonight. 3 songs will be added, a possible "Love Spent/ WIFLFAG" mashup along with the song Beautiful Killer.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

So rumors flying about set list changes tonight. # songs will be added, a possible "Love Spent/ WIFLFAG" mashup along with the song Beautiful Killer.

I've also heard Nicki will be onstage for I Don't Give A. apparently they're filming for the DVD tonight so it makes sense.

GlitterGrease

So rumors flying about set list changes tonight. 3 songs will be added, a possible "Love Spent/ WIFLFAG" mashup along with the song Beautiful Killer.

I will literally die if she does What It Feels Like for a Girl.

Illuminati Freak

I dunno if this is gonna be for a DVD. The odd thing is by all the fan pics that have been coming out of the inside of the stadium there are no camera cranes for filming at all. Unless they are gonna roll them out onto the floor later. Somebody else mentioned maybe they are filming for a French TV special and it's gonna be shot with handheld cameras.

PopBitch

Thank you very much !

No problem. The full length Tel Aviv one really gives you a great visual regarding the stage, set design, and all. The Amsterdam one with several shows from different places spliced in really gives you a better feel as an audience member down close to the stage and the energy of the audience and better sound (louder) for some of the songs and closer shots many times, plus they had a few shows under their belts..

Edited by PopBitch

LittleDudeNT5

You know what annoys me? And I'm not even a Madonna fan. All - most - of the foreign fans who go to her shows all say there favorite song is Like a Virgin.

Thats like saying Eh,Eh is your favorite Lady Gaga song.

That's not like that AT ALL. Like A Virgin was her first HUGE hit and people still remember her for it. It's more like saying "my favorite Gaga song is Poker Face" (or Just Dance, or maybe even BR). LAV was a huuuge hit.

And I would put LAV in my top 20 :usrs: that's okay, hate me for it. It's flawless.