đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

GlitterGrease

:wtf: no, it'd be slow jams about getting high and ****ing b---hes while drinking syrup

...how is that not exactly like ray of light? :wtf:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

...how is that not exactly like ray of light? :wtf:

Ray of Light was more upbeat and personally meditative :hor:

Almost done listening to all of Madonna's albums! :excited2:

I REALLY fell in love with Erotica and Bedtime Stories after a few listens and now the only albums I have to finish listening to are True Blue and Madonna and a few songs on Music and Hard Candy.

My rating for each album so far:

- Like A Virgin. 8/10. Favorite Tracks: Material Girl, Like A Virgin, Over and Over, Angel.

- Like A Prayer: 8.5/10/ Favorite Tracks: Like A Prayer (:legend:), Express Yourself, Dear Jessie, Cherish, Promise to Try.

- Erotica: 9.5/10. Favorite Tracks: Erotica, Fever, Deeper and Deeper, Bad Girl, Thief of Hearts, Rain, Words, Where Life Begins, Why It's So Hard.

- Bedtime Stories: 9/10. Favorite Tracks: Bedtime Story ( :worship::legend:), Secret, Survival, Sanctuary, Take a Bow.

- Ray of Light: 9/10. Favorite Tracks: Ray of Light, Frozen, Power of Good-Bye, Sky Fits Heaven, Skin.

- American Life. 10/10. Favorite Tracks: American Life, Hollywood, X-Static Process, Intervention, Nothing Fails, Die Another Day, Easy Ride, Nobody Knows Me.

- Confessions on a Dance Floor. 9.5/10. Favorite Tracks: Hung Up, Sorry, Get Together, Forbidden Love, Isaac, Push, Like It or Not, Future Lovers.

- MDNA. 8/10. Favorite Tracks: Girl Gone Wild, Love Spent, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece, Gang Bang, Some Girls.

- American Life. 10/10. Favorite Tracks: American Life, Hollywood, X-Static Process, Intervention, Nothing Fails, Die Another Day, Easy Ride, Nobody Knows Me.

You are full of truth.

You are full of truth.

Thank You! :fan:

I loved American Life, I laid down and heard it yesterday and it was so amazing for me. I truly enjoyed it.

Innovative

It's a shame Hollywood didn't do better after the big kiss controversy :nails:

The kisses overshadowed the performance. You know whats funny? As a kid, when that happened live, I thought Hollywood was like a classic Madonna song that everyone knew. Little did I know that it was a brand new song she was promoting

LittleDudeNT5

You are full of truth.

What about Love Profusion? :crossed:

alposnacks

It's a shame Hollywood didn't do better after the big kiss controversy :nails:

I was shocked when I found out that Hollywood didn't crack the Top 100. It's one of my favorite Madonna songs and I think the melody is quite catchy.

I always thought American Life sounded way too pretentious.

It's like I listen to it and I know what she was trying to achieve, I just thought her vision wasn't executed well.

Thats just me here I guess? Lol :huh:

Don't get me wrong, I thought it had its little moments. Hollywood is a catchy pop song and I liked the video as well.

Regina Spektor did a cover of Love Profusion that I think is awesome. I like it better than Madonna's actually lol

Edited by Xavier

I thought Madonna got her point across loud and clear with American Life. She mentions that she herself dreamed of making it big and being like all the other celebrities and I think that what she is trying to tell the world is that DON'T dream of that life because all it brings you is misfortune and unhappiness and that you should be grateful for your family, friends, and the people around you instead of focusing on living the "American Dream". And that no amount of money or fame can replace the love of a parent or a child or the love of GOD (If you believe in God... I know many of you identify as atheists or agnostics).

That basically the American life is not all you think it is. Living the American dream is not a paradise and, if you yearn for that lifestyle (like Madonna did when she was an up and coming dancer/artist), you better be ready to give up A LOT more than you bargained for.

That's why I love American Life so much, because even though I'm not a celebrity or famous, I can still relate to the album on a personal level because sometimes I dream of being famous and having lots of money and listening to this record reminds me of what is ACTUALLY important.