💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

I prefer the remix of Like a Prayer on The Immaculate Collecion over the original tbqh

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

LittleDudeNT5

Confessions.. just.. Good? :emo: It's a visual and auditory orgasm, it's the best album of the 2000's... it's great, its epic, its fantastic! Not just good. :noparty:

It's very good. I haven't heard everything from it

croboy

As soon as I opened this thread "Frozen" started playing on the radio :flutter: OMG such exciting time. still remember buying the single and loving the cover

Edited by croboy

I prefer the remix of Like a Prayer on The Immaculate Collecion over the original tbqh

*high fives*

Nullvoid

I like Like A Virgin :shrug: I think it's a good album.

Most of her recent stuff has been terrible, imo. I couldn't get through MDNA (a friend gave me the link) I'm not a huge fan, but I take bits and pieces. I've only listened to American Life in full and I really liked that. I think the stuff on Confessions was good. And contrary to popular opinion, I don't really care for most of what I've heard of LAP. Except for the title track.

tumblr_m5qqvv9dnq1r4t2axo8_250.gif

The MDNA Tour is said to become the highest grossing tour

By a female? Which she owns the title for already 2xs over. I would be shocked if she beat U2's total since they toured for a few years didnt they?

In anycase it sucks she didnt promote her album hardly at all, but she knows where her bread and butter is I guess. Make a few million more with a few more album sales promoting your ass off, or make 100s of millions going right out on tour?

Guest theFuture

I am at the point where my hands are trembling and I am not able to sleep anymore. Two days and I'll finally be seeing her again. After six years and one cancelled show, I am looking forward to this day like it's the first time ever in my whole life.

Even though... the post-concert situation pisses me off already. My train leaves four hours after the show. Right after I arrived in my hometown, I'll be going to work. Without sleep. Once I finish work, I'll be rushing to a rehearsal and meeting for an event I'll be hosting on Sunday. Considering I have to get up at 4AM in the morning to start work at 6AM, this makes a total of about 40 hours without sleep.

I so cannot wait to an actual weekend the week after.

Edited by theFuture

I am at the point where my hands are trembling and I am not able to sleep anymore. Two days and I'll finally be seeing her again. After six years and one cancelled show, I am looking forward to this day like it's the first time ever in my whole life.

Even though... the post-concert situation pisses me off already. My train leaves four hours after the show. Right after I arrived in my hometown, I'll be going to work. Without sleep. Once I finish work, I'll be rushing to a rehearsal and meeting for an event I'll be hosting on Sunday. Considering I have to get up at 4AM in the morning to start work at 6AM, this makes a total of about 40 hours without sleep.

I so cannot wait to actual weekend the week after.

I'm so excited for u Felix. :hug:

Guest theFuture

Ahhhh, have fun!

Thank you! :hug: I'll be posting photos, reviews and the usual crap everyone has seen already once I have awaken from my coma.

I'm so excited for u Felix. :hug:

:runhug: Thank you so much, Mikey! I wish I could take every single one of you with me. Imagine how cool this would be... the entire Madonna thread at a Madonna concert! But I'll be meeting Samantha (a.k.a. Controversy on here if anybody remembers her. She's been kind of inactive lately...).

Thank you! :hug: I'll be posting photos, reviews and the usual crap everyone has seen already once I have awaken from my coma.

:runhug: Thank you so much, Mikey! I wish I could take every single one of you with me. Imagine how cool this would be... the entire Madonna thread at a Madonna concert! But I'll be meeting Samantha (a.k.a. Controversy on here if anybody remembers her. She's been kind of inactive lately...).

I miss her. :(

Give her a :runhug: for me.

Love u. I'd love to see Madonna or GaGa or both with u. :hug: