Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
SlayedForTheGod

wait i had no idea this thread existed lol

this is an original song i put out like a week ago featuring someone i met on soundcloud named david munster. please enjoy!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My Remix for JLH's latest Song 'Insane', If you want to request a remix, just @ me :D 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1

President Biden
40 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

My Remix for JLH's latest Song 'Insane', If you want to request a remix, just @ me :D 

Hey sorry for stalking u lololol but could u makes remix for me? I'll pm u what I need

I got drunk

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Versace said:

OMG i beg you , who produced this for you. If you did would you mind telling me what program you used.

His name is Donovan Jarvis here's his websites, mine was custom made but he has pre-made beats for sale!

Hip-hop beats:

http://www.fivestarbeats.net

Pop beats:

http://www.blueroadmusic.com

...also after he made my song I took it to the studio and we added live drums and guitar!

I just posted a new cover of Stevie Knicks "Talk To Me". Let me know what ya'll think!

Edited by BMURDA

Cody Draco

Listen to Vermont (Demo) by Cody Draco #np on #SoundCloud

I recorded this a month or two ago while I was just messing around on my guitar (that I don't know how to play) and sitting on my bed next to my computer. I have a Blue Snowball mic but I didn't plug it in since I wasn't "seriously" recording so I hope this doesn't offend anyone's ears too much.

I just love to write and have been since I was 15 and probably will until I die tbh. This is a demo for my song Vermont. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...
Versace
On 8/5/2015 at 2:50 PM, Ashes said:

A few months ago I was asked to whip something up for a Kickstarted visual novel "Starfighter: Eclipse" (based on a gay-s-x-in-space comic "Starfighter").
The novel finally came out this May, and the song was featured in the trailer, intro, and credits. Also, the instrumental version plays in the main menu. I'm still beyond stoked that I got to do this; the fans of the comic have been so awesome to me! :sara:

I posted the song on my SoundCloud a couple of days ago. Give it a listen if you have time:

I also made a lyric video with some artwork from the novel.

Hidden Content

And don't forget to buy my T-Shirt, perfume called 'Midnight Desire' (and a limited edition 'Morning Desire' in the shape of a boner), a workout video "Losing Weight Eating Fried Chicken", and subscribe to me on Grindr, Candy Crush, and Myspace!

:gaycat:

Who produced this <3 <3

• Like 1

I didn't know this thread existed! I'll share mine.  

I released my debut 4-track EP, titled "Flights of Whimsy" 2 months ago. I make music under the moniker Orlando Deer (the catch is the last 2 syllables are meant to sound like "oh dear"). I did everything. From the production, right down to the visuals. 

a1738455174_10.jpg

Here is the EP artwork which I designed. 

I made music videos to 3 of 4 of the songs on the EP: 

4th song: https://soundcloud.com/orlandodeer/doll-of-the-falls

Gags if you're reading this I wanna work with you :stalkga:

• 2 months later...