💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
bionic

i'm playing at arlene's grocery in new york next week if anybody wants to come lol

​let me pop over tbh

buy bionic

ShockPop

Tying to write "Hans Christian Anderson" inspired lyrics. Aka our disney faves as metaphors.

I need some similies and metaphors :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Delete

​I love your stuff! Your voice sounds so much older than 17 which is so cool :kisses: 

Thank you. It's funny, growing up I was more into writing...but then the balls dropped and I was like, "Hey, I'm gonna be a singer...and I'm gonna sing my least favorite genre...and I'm gonna try and make it interesting" Lol. 

• Like 1

cazGAGA

Posted a lot of Gaga covers over the years, please give it a listen!!! (AURA COVER IS MY FAV ?)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

A few months ago I was asked to whip something up for a Kickstarted visual novel "Starfighter: Eclipse" (based on a gay-s-x-in-space comic "Starfighter").
The novel finally came out this May, and the song was featured in the trailer, intro, and credits. Also, the instrumental version plays in the main menu. I'm still beyond stoked that I got to do this; the fans of the comic have been so awesome to me! :sara:

I posted the song on my SoundCloud a couple of days ago. Give it a listen if you have time:

I also made a lyric video with some artwork from the novel.

And don't forget to buy my T-Shirt, perfume called 'Midnight Desire' (and a limited edition 'Morning Desire' in the shape of a boner), a workout video "Losing Weight Eating Fried Chicken", and subscribe to me on Grindr, Candy Crush, and Myspace!

:gaycat:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
VenusBlackStar

A few months ago I was asked to whip something up for a Kickstarted visual novel "Starfighter: Eclipse" (based on a gay-s-x-in-space comic "Starfighter").
The novel finally came out this May, and the song was featured in the trailer, intro, and credits. Also, the instrumental version plays in the main menu. I'm still beyond stoked that I got to do this; the fans of the comic have been so awesome to me! :sara:

I posted the song on my SoundCloud a couple of days ago. Give it a listen if you have time:

I also made a lyric video with some artwork from the novel.

Hidden Content

And don't forget to buy my T-Shirt, perfume called 'Midnight Desire' (and a limited edition 'Morning Desire' in the shape of a boner), a workout video "Losing Weight Eating Fried Chicken", and subscribe to me on Grindr, Candy Crush, and Myspace!

:gaycat:

I LOVE this. This is so nicely-produced and well-written!! I'm a fan. <3