Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

FossMonsta

http://soundcloud.com/derezzie/cyper-21-derezzie-ft-discosize

Just finished working with this Techno rock band from Japan name Discosize.

This was my first collaboration with a foreign artist(s) so I hope it came out well.

My style is more party and dance driven so I decided to play it safe when collaborating with them.

I did a progressive house style, techno influenced beat with the bands lead singer, Nano Sato, proving vocals.

Edited by RezzieMonsta

randomkid

Ughhhhhh. Im trying create a new song but for some reason I just dont feel like doing it. Maybe I'm not inspired or something? Has this happend to anyone else?

So I know I haven't posted anything in this thread, but I've been working on a lot of music and I decided to post a demo.

http://soundcloud.com/signuhchurr/you-know-first-demo

*859708305890_cover.170x170-75.jpg

I released my first song to iTunes titled "Static Breeze." It's sort of the first single of my new album. I didn't put it on iTunes for the intent of making money, rather so that it's more accessible for others to listen to.

Please check it out on iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/static-breeze-single/id540388076

Please let me know what you think of my new single! I'm pretty excited to have it on iTunes.

randomkid

I want a song like How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina :cry: Dr. Luke guitars are so flawless

Thiisss. I cant wait till it comes out. Its so hard to make realistic guitar sounds on my dumb keyboard :cry:

i just thought i'd let you guys know, this thread isnt as active because most of the members have relocated to a different site. i don't think i'm allowed to say which one, but if you're up-to-date with things here, you should know where to find it.

why did we move though

It's more Active, all of our Friends moved there too, were still waiting for you Petter, you're welcome to join any time you like :)

petterwoien

A certain someone's childish behavior (repeatedly deleting others' messages & statuses without a good reason and acting like it didn't happen) was my reason to move.

AbuHassan1992

okay, thanks guys! I've registered there now! I'm kinda shocked, though, you guys thought I reported Joe (for what reason? I was gone all week..) and Jack talking **** about me.