Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

Good lyrics :party:

Did you actually write it about someone?

Its kind of how I end up with a lot of people... like, people fall in love with me but I drive them crazy coz I never completely open up entirely and it actually draws them closer... I dunno how to explain it, its weird lol

Ursula Buffay

Its kind of how I end up with a lot of people... like, people fall in love with me but I drive them crazy coz I never completely open up entirely and it actually draws them closer... I dunno how to explain it, its weird lol

I got you ;)

But they are really good, keep up with the good work, and if you have a nice voice, maybe you sing them?! :hug:

Edited by GAGARTPOP

I got you ;)

But they are really good, keep up with the good work, and if you have a nice voice, maybe you sing them?! :hug:

I doo haha im recording an album, ive posted another two songs on GGD if youre interested? They're called Free and Pulse 

I Like The Lyrics :clap:

cheers love :hor:

I'm relatively new to the forum, but I'm gonna do a quick search to find them ;)

Want me to link you? :D

You should join the songwriting competition Platinum Hit when it re-starts on Saturday ;)

Hahah nooo, no way I'd win lolll

Galactic Mess

Great lyrics! Loved them, especially "every day playing out a part, on a stage as wooden as my heart" :party:

dontbesweet

I totally love it.

Do you have any idea how you wanted it to sound? I've tried singing it and I can sorta get the verses but the chorus is difficult.

I totally love it.

Do you have any idea how you wanted it to sound? I've tried singing it and I can sorta get the verses but the chorus is difficult.

It's like a mid-tempo pop chorus with a slight operatic feel :D