new video

'Ravens Home' pilot episode

AIex

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

I loved it :lolly: esp "Serena Williams that hurt" :poot:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Reality

I just watched it, and you know it's actually pretty good :sweat: This is my childhood right here!

I assume they're only going to do this with the pilot episode and not have any other episodes online too though, bummer because I'd love to watch the rest of the season but I may not always have time to watch it when it comes on live.

🃏🖤👹

2020Covid19IsOurs

Watch this too while you're at it:lolly:

Eighteen
20 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

Watch this too while you're at it:lolly:

when she swelled up i died when i first saw it. 

the new show is pretty G. raven carries the show like she did in the original but i like the other people in this new one too.

gagzus

i probably sound so childish saying this, but omg i loved it :giveup:

I was worried they weren't gonna keep the classic Raven humour and shenanigan format, but they did and they made sure Chelsea was still ditsy and the fact her son is more put together than his own mother makes it even funnier. I was also worried since they said the series would centre more on Booker, Nia and Levi that Raven and Chelsea would be less main characters and more recurring ones but omg can't wait to watch the rest of the season and hope they already have started planning a new one.

My questions are will this season be as "woke" as the original where Raven tackled racism, body image, underage smoking etc and encouraged children to be themselves. Will we see an LGBT character, will Raven as a character come out as LGBT, will she teach her children about BLM and what not. I'm excited to see where it goes since TSR was so good. 

PS. give her parents a guest role in an episode or two (since we won't get eddie or cory ever :rip:)

2020Covid19IsOurs
13 hours ago, gagzus said:

(since we won't get eddie or cory ever 

I know about the Eddie issue but what happened with Cory?

gagzus
11 hours ago, DWUWpartII said:

I know about the Eddie issue but what happened with Cory?

He's a pothead gangsta wannabe now and was part of Bieber's old crew when he was tryna be a wannabe Hip-Hop/R&B star

Archived