💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

Wouldn't be too surprised if Cheryl gets number one next week or another week in the future.

But Maroon 5 are coming out next week, and Cheryl's Soldiers make her front loaded too.

For both JB and C, it's do it release week or never.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin's sales will be very front loaded, he hasn't done much promo and doesn't have a big song out at the moment (whereas Cheryl has CMN) so his sales will probably trail off. Wouldn't be too surprised if Cheryl gets number one next week or another week in the future.

:yes: I'm sure Cheryl will sell more all in all.

Harry

But Maroon 5 are coming out next week, and Cheryl's Soldiers make her front loaded too.

For both JB and C, it's do it release week or never.

So you think having a fan base makes your sales front loaded? No one in the general public is here for Justin Bieber, as seen by his single releases here and previous album sales. Both of Cheryl's past albums have sold well consistently and she has more general support from the public than Bieber.

I didn't know Maroon 5's album came out next week and I'm not sure how it will do.

Jase

But why do you need to sell your Azealia Banks ticket!? :(

My friend can't come anymore, and I cba going on my own :cry:

saltface

My friend can't come anymore, and I cba going on my own :cry:

You should find someone else to go with you :cry:

Jase

You should find someone else to go with you :cry:

I've asked a **** load of other friends, but the majority of them either hate her, or just don't know her :smh:

saltface

I've asked a **** load of other friends, but the majority of them either hate her, or just don't know her :smh:

Don't give up. Give head if necessary.

saltface

The R1 Hackney Weekend is reminding me of when Gaga headlined for them last year and TEOG went back to #1 on iTunes and for about two hours I thought we might actually get a #1 from the BTW era :cry:

I'll never forget all my friends falling in love with TEOG from that performance :flutter:

Jase

The R1 Hackney Weekend is reminding me of when Gaga headlined for them last year and TEOG went back to #1 on iTunes and for about two hours I thought we might actually get a #1 from the BTW era :cry:

I'll never forget all my friends falling in love with TEOG from that performance :flutter:

One of the highlights of her career, and in my top 5 favourite Gaga songs :flutter:

saltface

One of the highlights of her career, and in my top 5 favourite Gaga songs :flutter:

The You and I performance was just flawless as well :flutter:

Archived