💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lt4eflKiyw1qffb6po1_500.gif

I've never really listened to their music until I saw their EP at #1 today, so I thought I'd listen!

I've never really listened to their music until I saw their EP at #1 today, so I thought I'd listen!

Both of the full LPs are beautiful, I really recommend checking them out.

Swim Deep

I'm so glad Spectrum is at #2. Finally something amazing is batting the **** in the top 10 away. Spectrum is my 2nd favourite Flo song aswell!

Jase

iTunes update

01. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

02. Spectrum (Say My Name) [Calvin Harris Remix] - Florence + the Machine

03. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

04. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

05. Black Heart - Stooshe

06. Whistle - Flo Rida

07. Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) - Rudimental

08. Wide Awake - Katy Perry

09. Princess of China - Coldplay & Rihanna

10. We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.

11. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj

12. Call My Name - Cheryl

13. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

14. Drive By - Train

15. Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert

16. Express Yourself - Labrinth

17. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

18. There She Goes - Taio Cruz

19. Scream - Usher

20. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

21. Picking Up the Pieces - Paloma Faith

22. Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye

23. Ni**as in Paris - Jay-Z & Kanye West

24. I Can Only Imagine (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne) - David Guetta

25. Starships - Nicki Minaj

26. My Kind of Love - Emeli Sandé

27. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

28. R.I.P. (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Rita Ora

29. Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

30. Too Close - Alex Clare

31. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) - Skrillex

32. Remedy (feat. Ruth Anne) - Professor Green

33. Domino - Jessie J

34. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) - Flo Rida

35. Small Bump - Ed Sheeran

36. No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

37. Oliver Twist - D'Banj

38. Titanium (feat. Sia) - David Guetta

39. Sing (Commonwealth Version) [feat. Military Wives] - Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band

40. Bonfire - Knife Party

Bubbling Under

63. No Hope - The Vaccines

86. Get Free (Andy C Remix) - Major Lazer

96. Spectrum - Florence + the Machine

Harry

It makes me very happy to see both will.i.am and Florence occupying the top two positions. I'd be even happier if it was the original version of Spectrum, but the remix is good too :)

I don't love Spectrum as much as most FATM songs, but I'd be so ****ing over the moon if they got their first #1.

Jase

Payphone will probs remain #01 seeing as though they've got 2 version charting :roll:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a392335/amelia-lily-debuts-new-single-you-bring-me-joy-listen.html

Amelia Lily's debut :wub:

StrawberryBlond

Finally, Spectrum is released. Out of all the songs on that album, Spectrum seemed like the most obvious choice for a single. I thought it would be a great song to be sung at the Olympics opening ceremony, but alas, it seems only older British acts are performing there.

Payphone will probs remain #01 seeing as though they've got 2 version charting :roll:

http://www.digitalsp...joy-listen.html

Amelia Lily's debut :wub:

The true winner of X Factor 2011. While I think this song's just ok, I'm glad she's been given a chance of a career and has an album in the works. I hated it that Stacey Solomon came third in 2009 and has only just got round to recording her debut now because it's a well known fact that every third place finisher gets a record deal. I mean, fourth place finishers (Diana Vickers, Cher Lloyd) and even later finishers (Jedward) got record deals immediately after the show, so what gives? I feared Amelia was going to be another casualty of the system, especially as due to circumstances, she hadn't been on the show as long, so it's a joy that she didn't slip through the cracks. It would be quite a hoot if her debut single went to #1 and Little Mix's lead single didn't!

seana39223

Schieße I'm nervous, I have to give a speech to the entire of sixth form tomorrow to try and get them to vote for me to become head boy; the sixth form has to vote and so do teachers :S

Schieße I'm nervous, I have to give a speech to the entire of sixth form tomorrow to try and get them to vote for me to become head boy; the sixth form has to vote and so do teachers :S

You'll do fine, I'm sure. :)

seana39223

You'll do fine, I'm sure. :)

Thank you, always great to get support of people on this site

Swim Deep

Don't worry! I had to do the exact same thing a few weeks ago and it's fine! By VIth form, your peers have matured enough to not make fun of your speech. But it is a popularity contest alas do make sure you force all your friends to vote. I personally lost by 5 votes and placed 2nd out of 4 people so I'm deputy head boy but apparently according to the year 13s, my campaign/speech was better and the winner's speech which was just "I wanna create a football team" basically but a lot of teachers voted for me & I still got a title so I'm fine. It's still more for my personal statements.

Also, I just saw the Katy Perry Movie. It was less of a exploitation of her divorce than I expected. It was actually pretty good and brought back memories from when I met her at a show last year so it's all good.

Dawson

Spectrum remix #1 on iTunes. I'm happy for her, but why the hell is Florence (and likely her label) pushing the Calvin Harris remix. Are the UK so bad we have to resort to resort to a ****ty Calvin Harris remix for remnants of her incredible original work to be heard :pukey:

Archived