Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

I love Usher, such a cool guy. Never a party-pooper, and never disappoints at a deep level.

Same :)

I like his new album.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

its so sad that 360K debut was the best debut of the year thus far...

On that note, and charts-wise: don't you guys think that people got burned out of pop, especially after last year?

TheMadridHash

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MUSE'S NEW ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER TO COME AND SLAY THE CHART (delusional fan here tbh)

boysboysboys

At any rate I can't wrap my head around the vitriol towards her. She's so harmless all the time. She's like Switzerland.

Lol, I don't think so. At all.

But, whatever.

will katy's divorce product placement called "wide awake" reach number 1???

:rofl:

Exactly. Can she just leave already I'm so tired please Katy quit the music scene pleeeaaasse ! She's literally performing at every awards show since 3 years non stop.

Exactly. Can she just leave already I'm so tired please Katy quit the music scene pleeeaaasse ! She's literally performing at every awards show since 3 years non stop.

pressed :wtf:

and Gaga did more tv performances during BTW than Katy did during TD

saltface

Yeah but her promo tour for BTW has done wonders for her BTW ball ticket sales. What other current pop star could fill stadiums across the globe?

Missing this quality Rihanna music, when lyrics were more interesting and thought instead of putting a stupid club breakdown between 1 sentence on repeat.

Speaking of Gaga next album, I don't think it will be a radio friendly album. I'm sure Gaga will again come out with something so surprising and different she might get boycott or snubbed by fans. Think about, when did Gaga actually released something safe since Alejandro. Even TEOG, despite ending as a huge single, was receive strangely by everyone especially the fans.

Oh and seeing those charts makes me wanna throw up, just saying'.

SomethingMore

I hope Katy's gonna leave the music scene for at least 1 year. She needs to rest.....and we need to rest! I'm so ****ing sick of her!

I have this feeling that Gaga is going to announce something big soon. I bet she will release the lead single along with the US tour dates...great promo. Plus this will help her slay the charts even more...

CoolTrainerTerry

I love how when an artist says they are going to take a break, they are back within two months.

MarryTheKnight

You cant make fun of somebody for doing promo. This is a Lady Gaga thread.

She does the most promo/ interviews/ performances out of everyone in pop.

She did so much promo for Born This Way and it still underperformed.

807.gif

And Katy hasnt done any interviews regarding her divorce. She isnt like Rihanna who milked the **** out of getting beat up by Chris Brown.

Are you kidding?. Katy did way more per single than Gaga, and that's for 8 singles.

MarryTheKnight

Are you kidding?. Katy did way more per single than Gaga, and that's for 8 singles.

Gaga did so many interviews/ performances for Born This Way.

More than Katy.

Gaga did so many interviews/ performances for Born This Way.

More than Katy.

It's an illusion from selective focus on Gaga.

You don't notice every time she plays Kid's Choice or some UK talk show.

I collect Kylie and Gaga performance, and Kylie did more for All the Lovers (her last lead single) than Gaga did for any BTW single. By far (Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Australian tv etc).

Edited by craig