• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

she's really looking for a bigger paycheck than gaga tbh lol

That won't happen.

I can see it now: Part of Me Records.

Comedian Telling a Fart Joke Records :flutter:

Americano

That won't happen.

Easier to see happening than it was before the BTW era. Lady Gaga is, at best, at match with Katy Perry in the US if not actually behind. (Sales talk.)

Edited by Americano

I also see Katy and Gaga at the same level NOW in the US. Sales-wise, of course.

MarryTheKnight

I'm really loving the pro-Katy vibe recently. Glad monsters arent butthurt and jealous that Katy is slaying in the US Pop Music Industry

tumblr_m5n3dnfkc81rqhx6n.gif

Dont get me wrong I like Britney but seriously...

how come her fanbase doesnt have meltdowns like little monsters?

monsters would be committing suicide and dragging gaga on twitter if this happened

Those who survived the breakdown seem to just value the things like how she managed to get three top 10 hits off of one album for the first time. The others just sort of abandoned ship lol.

Easier to see happening than it was before the BTW era. Lady Gaga is, at best, at match with Katy Perry in the US if not actually behind. (Sales talk.)

But with endorsements and touring, Gaga makes more money in a year than Katy makes in three :wtf:

Femme Fatale Tour is amazing :tea:

Imagine if 21 is the best selling album this year too :eww:

I'm really loving the pro-Katy vibe recently. Glad monsters arent butthurt and jealous that Katy is slaying in the US Pop Music Industry

Adele and Gaga are still doing better than her.

It probably will be. It's not like there's any competition. If Gaga puts out a new album this year, it will be too late to battle with Adele.

There's no need to imagine. It's real. So far, 21 is the best selling album of the year and I don't see another album being able to outsell it in the next 6 months.

EDIT: The FF Tour is awesome.

Edited by ozzy8923

how come her fanbase doesnt have meltdowns like little monsters?

monsters would be committing suicide and dragging gaga on twitter if this happened

http://stan-wars.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Britney_Spears#Britlexia

At the end of the day, Katy is the only one of the pop female contemporaries that I do have some respect for so I have no problem with her success. It's never been a jealousy issue like I suspect it is for some... just that her music hasn't always hit a sweet spot for me.

lol uh. Right.

Born This Way sold more than Teenage Dream despite coming out 9 months later, not having 9583094830 #1 singles, and not being rereleased. Gaga IS doing better than her.