Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dance In the Dark (Official Acapella Snippet)

Featured Posts

Guys it's official. Check the other snippets, they are the same. A lot if headphone feed that's all. Also, someone in this thread has the full one and they said it was real...

Listen to the big snippet which also previews the acapellas of GH, You and I and Speechless.

It sounds a bit different imo

Edited by Toxic

ChicaSkas

Still waiting for the a cappella of "Alejandro."

You know, I *think* I have one.

And @ Blake, thank you. I swear to God I've heard so much audio by now I don't know which end is up, so if it sounds good, I listen, don't give a darn anymore! :hug:

Thank you, really.

We *need* members like you.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I'm still not convinced that this is real. I doubt that the headphones would leak THAT much. Anyone can make a really really good fanmade acapella and pass it around, saying it was just noise when recording and it's official.

Love how you guys say this is fake when people who have it have confirmed it official.

Love how defensive you get when people question what you post.

Edited by Haus

I'm sorry. I keep what I get for myself, I never get into trouble. That's why I keep getting stuff.

Edited by Marc

I'm sorry. I keep what I get for myself, I never get into trouble. That's why I keep getting stuff.

Hmmm... A snippet wouldn't hurt would it?